Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 15 Jun 19, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Cocobean121
Imagineer

Yay! I’m in club TeamRH too 👍 1600 cals, 5000 steps, 7lb down in 4 weeks which doesn’t sound a lot, but I’m a very slow loser due to some meds I’m on. I’m often on the private coaching group, it’s surprising what tips and motivation you pick up.

I need to up my steps on the app as I’m doing around 10,000, but I don’t want my calories to go up, I’m what Richie would call ‘yer a tinker’, I absolutely love him, he cracks me up, but gets the message across!

Good luck!

Easter 2011 Legacy Park Villa fl. Aug/Sept 2013 Thousand Oaks Villa fl. April 2015 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa fl. May 2017 the sanctuary, West Haven villa Fl.
October 2019 Pier 60 & Highlands Reserve villa fl
May 2020 endless summer and Aventura
Cocobean121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Tillyjcm
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Cocobean121 View Post
Yay! I’m in club TeamRH too 👍 1600 cals, 5000 steps, 7lb down in 4 weeks which doesn’t sound a lot, but I’m a very slow loser due to some meds I’m on. I’m often on the private coaching group, it’s surprising what tips and motivation you pick up.

I need to up my steps on the app as I’m doing around 10,000, but I don’t want my calories to go up, I’m what Richie would call ‘yer a tinker’, I absolutely love him, he cracks me up, but gets the message across!

Good luck!
He proper creases me up when he goes off on one about SW syns.

Well done on your loss, it’s going in the right direction. X
Old 18 Jun 19, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
disneyfangirl01
Getting Excited

I have been on the fence with joining these for past few weeks! they seem to be reaching a lot of people!

I really like to way they seem to do things and the approaches they take to weightloss. Its just the money that is stopping me so far I think come pay I will join for the year but its £50 I could of put towards Disney! haha

It is good to hear the plan is changeable to different needs and health concerns!
disneyfangirl01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I’ve been on the website but I’m not clear what you get for the money?

Motivational videos, exercise plans, diet plans. Etc etc?
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
disneyfangirl01
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
I’ve been on the website but I’m not clear what you get for the money?

Motivational videos, exercise plans, diet plans. Etc etc?
From what I can see they teach you about Macros, set you calorie amounts and exercise goal etc.

Seems to be exercise routines they give you that you can do at home. They have an app for all your support stuff and are very active on FB.

all the things you would get with your normal weekly SW or WW but following sustainable plans and actually teach about nutrition etc.
disneyfangirl01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Bridget
Imagineer

I've been lurking on their facebook page for a few weeks and still in two minds.. I have the MFP app on my iPad but I can't see how/where you log your fibre? I can see the other macros but not fibre?

Anyway, I think I will join but I am just a little doubtful as everyone says you eat plenty, never feel hungry and the only time I have EVER lost fat (I don't care for weight as I don't weight much) is by being hungry!

I have a desk job although work from home so can get out for walks/bike rides etc.
Old 18 Jun 19, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
disneyfangirl01
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
I've been lurking on their facebook page for a few weeks and still in two minds.. I have the MFP app on my iPad but I can't see how/where you log your fibre? I can see the other macros but not fibre?

Anyway, I think I will join but I am just a little doubtful as everyone says you eat plenty, never feel hungry and the only time I have EVER lost fat (I don't care for weight as I don't weight much) is by being hungry!

I have a desk job although work from home so can get out for walks/bike rides etc.
next to macros is should say nutrition or something. Your fibre will record in there when you track food with fibre levels included. Along with all the rest of them They should be in there in g's and show you what you've used what your target is and how many you have left or over used
Old 18 Jun 19, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Tillyjcm
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Bridget View Post

On mfp if you click on nutrition at the bottom of page then nutrients fibre (spelt fiber) is listed along with carbs, protein, fat etc. X
Old 19 Jun 19, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I have joined, BUT. I fail to see how different this is to using MFP without Team RH? Am I missing something
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you for posting this - I've been toying with joining for a while but the £50 price tag puts me off!

I've done WW on and off for years and am your classic definition of a yo-yo dieter. I really like this plan seems to be a more "authentic" weight loss plan which doesn't restrict certain foods or class anything as a "syn".
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List