Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 17 Nov 20, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

Just managed to sign in.
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Website giving 504 Gateway timeouts again this lunchtime.
Old 25 Nov 20, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
I logged in to DVC this morning and all was fine first time. Tried to login again and it asked me to reset password and I received this email from Member.Services@disneyaccount.com:

We noticed suspicious login activity on your online account with The Walt Disney Company. Your account security and privacy are important to us, so to be on the safe side, we locked your account. To access it, please create a new password by following the link below.

Reset Password

Why did this happen?
This most likely occurred as a result of someone using your email/password combination gathered during previous security events affecting other companies.

After resetting your password, please review your online account information for any unauthorized changes.

Tips for creating a strong password:
When creating your new password, use a combination of letters, numbers, symbols or phrases. Avoid using personal information in your password. Lastly, if you are using the same password on other websites or apps outside of The Walt Disney Company, we strongly recommend that you change it in those places as well.

If you have any questions, please contact us by sending an email to support@disneyaccount.com, or by calling +1 877-466-6669.

Have changed passwords across all Disney accounts. Tried to login earlier and DVC would not let me in at first but have managed to login now... Is this similar to others?
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
. Is this similar to others?
Yeah, but for some people the reset email doesn't arrive or if it does, it doesn't work properly.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
is the reset link legitimate as think I reset directly from the website but can't remember so feeling worried now!
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
Called Member Services and they were very helpful reassuring me that the email was legitimate. They said there had been some technical issues though and it sounded like I wasn't the first person to call! Have since been able to login several times without issue so fingers crossed
Old 27 Nov 20, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Website gets better. Today on mobile devices it has, shall we say, an alternative graphic set.

Not sure the fags denoting the bookings is a good idea.

I’m looking out for the weed and sex toys for the real family friendly feel.