Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 25 Aug 19, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Seaworldfan View Post
Thats the standard number you get told to call from Manage my booking, dont think its BA hoilidays.

I just got through on that number after an hour, then was told that they needed to put me through to BA holidays as we have a car booked as well. He said i wouldnt go on hold again as it was an internal transfer... which when he did rang twice and then went dead.

Lovely stuff!

/edit - Think the number is 0344 493 0787 , slightly different message but is now closed until 6am
It should normally take you to the holidays team. I spoke with them a couple of weeks ago about changing my car. There should be multiple options with one of them being "if you have booked a flight with car hire or accommodation". They may not be running normally at the moment though.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Seaworldfan View Post
Thats the standard number you get told to call from Manage my booking, dont think its BA hoilidays.

I just got through on that number after an hour, then was told that they needed to put me through to BA holidays as we have a car booked as well. He said i wouldnt go on hold again as it was an internal transfer... which when he did rang twice and then went dead.

Lovely stuff!

/edit - Think the number is 0344 493 0787 , slightly different message but is now closed until 6am
Just had exactly the same with me, call got answered after and hour and 15 min wait, to be told I need another number. Said he would put me through then said line was to busy. Gave me the number of 0344 4930747 which I rang and was told they are now closed, unbelievable
Lovesholidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Astrid
Imagineer

Astrid's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A number of people on Twitter are calling this number 0800 4080009 with some success.

HTH

October '89 - Quality Inn; March '99 & March '01 - Comfort Inn LBV; March '02 - ASMu; May '03 - Royal Plaza, Hard Rock & Polynesian;
December '03 - Grand Marriot, Hard Rock & Dolphin; May '04 - Dolphin & WDW Yacht Club
October '05 - Hard Rock & Villa; May/June '07 - Villa & RPH; Feb '09 - Villa; Oct/Nov '13 - Villa
April '18 - Hard Rock; Sept ‘19 - Villa

Edited at 10:30 PM.
Astrid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
If you want to vent at the ceo

alex.cruz@ba.com
That inbox is more likely managed by some sort of customer services team that actually being Alex’s inbox itself

Most large companies operate that way now
Old 26 Aug 19, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
missmouse
Very Serious Dibber

Just seen someone post another page I’m on that their flight on 27th BA 2036 MCO - LGW is cancelled and they’ve been offered a flight via Dallas to Heathrow. Surely they’re BA are jumping the gun a bit?
I-Drive 2001, I-Drive & Clearwater 2003, I-Drive 2004, I-Drive 2006, ASMO Chrimbo 2006, Vista Cay 2008, POR Aug 2010 DLP Aug 2012 Rosen Plaza IDrive 2013, Sandpearl Clearwater Beach, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld 2015, I-Drive 2016
missmouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by missmouse View Post
Just seen someone post another page I’m on that their flight on 27th BA 2036 MCO - LGW is cancelled and they’ve been offered a flight via Dallas to Heathrow. Surely they’re BA are jumping the gun a bit?
BA at least used to cancel 2036 if they were struggling to fill it and had 2038 running later. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was related to this rather than the strikes.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gill635 View Post
That inbox is more likely managed by some sort of customer services team that actually being Alex’s inbox itself

Most large companies operate that way now
I very much doubt BA will have a customer service team for this email, they don’t have a customer service for customers
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
I very much doubt BA will have a customer service team for this email, they don’t have a customer service for customers
You would be very surprised at who actually has that inbox, it’s the same in all major companies.

Take Argos/Sainsbury’s. If you ask for a manager, or email the CEO, it doesn’t go to either of those people. It goes to a team of ‘Managers’ who are not actually even managers, they’re just employed to deal with all of that kind of thing because of the amount of people that either ask for a manager or email the CEO.
I guarantee you, Alex Cruz is absolutely no different 100%
Old 26 Aug 19, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Dilovesflorida
Very Serious Dibber

Hi, we rebooked after receiving the email saying our outbound flight on 11th is cancelled. BA have been advising that they won’t cover these costs, but BBC website says that now admitted error and reimbursing these costs. Has anyone been successful in claiming cost of new flights?
Old 26 Aug 19, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gill635 View Post
You would be very surprised at who actually has that inbox, it’s the same in all major companies.

Take Argos/Sainsbury’s. If you ask for a manager, or email the CEO, it doesn’t go to either of those people. It goes to a team of ‘Managers’ who are not actually even managers, they’re just employed to deal with all of that kind of thing because of the amount of people that either ask for a manager or email the CEO.
I guarantee you, Alex Cruz is absolutely no different 100%
I was joking. I’m surprised at nothing
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List