Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 28 Nov 20, 01:09 AM  
Link to this Post
may
Apprentice Imagineer

may's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 10
Originally Posted by Donaldfan View Post
It's a shame you bought 3 tickets. If you don't want to go it might be better if you do your own thing for the day and let the others enjoy themselves.
No I do want to go which is why I bought the tickets and I'm sure I will be sparkling company when I get there :-) I'm just grumpy about the slightly nonsensical way of describing the price
may is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 20, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Originally Posted by may View Post
So I swallowed my grumpy objections and bought 3 non swims including the resort fee or as I like to call it the fee for being in a place that I have already paid to be in and the service fee otherwise known as the money I have to pay in order that I can pay money. I did say I was grumpy :-) ...
Sorry if I’m being thick. Are there additional fees to pay now it’s not just the non swim price?

Really need to look into and decide if we want to book as time’s running out.

I’m nervous paying out more money for a trip that may not go ahead.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 20, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by macadoo View Post
Sorry if I’m being thick. Are there additional fees to pay now it’s not just the non swim price?

Really need to look into and decide if we want to book as time’s running out.

I’m nervous paying out more money for a trip that may not go ahead.
I wondered this too. I've seen a few mentions on here recently of resort fees and service fees.
Old 29 Nov 20, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
sully301
Imagineer

Does anyone know if you get free parking at all parks with the thr ultimate ticket?
Feb 2003 AKL, April 2003 Villa, June 2003 ASMu Nov 2003 OKW, Dec 2003 CSR & PVR, Aug 2007 Pop Century, Aug 2011 RPR & OKW, Dec 2012 POFQ & BLT. Aug 2015 Disney Magic, Sep 2016 ASsports, Sep 2019 OKW, March 2020, Holiday Inn Celebration. 2021 CSR, Sep 22 Pop Century, BLT & AKL. Feb23 Dockside US. Aug 23 Disney Dream, Jan 24 ASSp Sep 2024 ASSp
sully301 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 20, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
kitjos
slightly serious Dibber

I ordered my tickets yesterday for Oct '21, glad i did as its gone up in price today! . Got x4 tickets, ultimate 3 park + DC non swim for $536 (£403 with Halifax Clarity card). Very happy with that, and its £50 less than what i paid in Feb for just the standard 3 park tickets . You get e-tickets to print out and these can be taken to the turnstiles xx

Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 View Post
I wondered this too. I've seen a few mentions on here recently of resort fees and service fees.
Yeh, the DC website has a breakdown of costs once you have added the day into the basket, then clicked on it. Ive added an example. The base for the x4 tickets are $475, then with the service fee and resort fee, you get the total cost of $536 xx

Originally Posted by sully301 View Post
Does anyone know if you get free parking at all parks with the thr ultimate ticket?

Ive just checked my tickets. I have the Ultimate package (non swim) and it does include free parking at the 3 parks. It states " Your all inclusive Discovery Cove Reservations includes this 14-day pass to Seaworld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay & Aquatica, including parking". xx

Edited at 11:28 AM.
kitjos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 20, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

We've just booked for October at 40% discount, worked out £105 each for non dolphin swim day and 14 day 3 park ticket including parking.

Absolute bargain, and 100% refund if you cancel within 30 days or free amendment until 48 hours before.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 20, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Is everyone booking direct? Im tempted for our aug trip.
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 20, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
TerryYa
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by natanddaz View Post
Is everyone booking direct? Im tempted for our aug trip.
Yep. It's low risk as you can cancel fee free. When I emailed them to cancel they'd replied and cancelled it within 24 hours.
TerryYa is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 20, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
baldybouncer
slightly serious Dibber

Just noticed this and a few hours left to book - what's the difference between the ultimate and normal black friday deal? Can't work it out apart from the price!

Is this a decent saving - as tempted as never been to discovery cove before.
Old 30 Nov 20, 12:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Originally Posted by baldybouncer View Post
Just noticed this and a few hours left to book - what's the difference between the ultimate and normal black friday deal? Can't work it out apart from the price!

Is this a decent saving - as tempted as never been to discovery cove before.
Yes, it's a good price, but as the tickets sell the prices keep going up,so be quick. We went to Discovery Cove last year with the ultimate swim ticket and it cost £165 in the Black Friday sales booked the year before. Booked to go go next October in this sale, same ticket £137.
The sale has been extended till November 30th, cyber Monday.

Edited at 12:26 AM.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List