Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 5 Jan 20, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Snow-white84
Earning More Ears

Registering for shops

Hi, when I try to put my details in online to open accounts for shops it says that my address isn't valid, how do people get around this?
Snow-white84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 20, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I don't have my address on any shops I'm registered for just my US mobile and email and I'm registered with a good few
Michaels Hobby Lobby Kirkland's Peir one Oshkosh Big Lots BBW to name a few
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 20, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Snow-white84
Earning More Ears

Thank you for the reply. The post code/zip code has to be filled out on this one. It's bath and body works.
Snow-white84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 20, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Joan hasn't got an account with B&BW but she has been signed up to their email club for many years.

They certainly don't have our UK address and it was so long ago she can't remember if they asked for a zip code. Try 33897 which covers most of the US27 area from the 192 to Posner.

Mick
Old 5 Jan 20, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Snow-white84
Earning More Ears

Thank you so much for your help. The zip code worked, I'm now signed up and ready to spend my husbands money 😄
Old 5 Jan 20, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

Due to GDRP rules it’s not harder to sign up for a lot of places, some will let u sign up using a us zip code so put in your hotels address or villa address
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 20, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoN21
Apprentice Imagineer

orlandoN21's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
It is also a good idea just to create a new email address just for this purpose as you'll get bombarded with offers. And remember to unsubscribe when you get back from your holiday.
1991 Travelodge Kissimmee / 1996 Holiday Inn I-Drive / 2000+2002 Rosen Centre I-Drive / 2007+2015+solo 2017+ solo Feb2019+solo Dec2019+solo Dec2023+solo June2024 Rosen Plaza I-Drive / 2011 Point Orlando / 2011 Rosen Shingle Creek / 2015 Loews Royal Pacific / solo Feb2019 Hilton Grand Vacations / solo Dec2019 Holiday Inn Disney Springs
orlandoN21 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Snow-white84
Earning More Ears

I hear that you can get some good offers, so I'm going to see what I get and can use for this yesrs visit.
You husband sounds like mine lol 😄
Old 23 Jan 20, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
ElTel
Excited about Disney

Whenever we go we sign up for the usual shops/suspects where we may want to take advantage of decent offers.

It is getting harder these days though, I find sites/stores have a mix of rules around address validation and then if you want to purchase (e.g. where we normally stay they happily have parcel delivery for you) some accept or reject a credit card if it's UK based.

Ok you may then be able to use PayPal but it can be a drawn out process. In October I wanted to place quite a large order with Fanatics (a load of NFL, NCAA and MLB gear you just can't get anywhere else) and ended up on the phone to them, late at night, trying to coax my order through as it kept getting cancelled.

On the other hand, my wife wanted a delivery of BBW candles, hand soaps etc and was a breeze...

If you don't want to be bombarded with BBW emails we also found that just showing the store assistant whatever offer may be on their website that day they would give you in store.
ElTel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List