Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 2 Aug 19, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
duck149
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Thanks for your replies.
The owner is not responding to our email now. Also, may I ask, should there be a licence certificate on show? All villa's we have stayed in has a license on show to say the owners have permission to rent and are insured or something along them lines?
duck149 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 19, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
duck149
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Done some more research. Tthe owner owes his tax from 2017.2018 totalling 14.500 dollars. I dont know when it needs to be paid it doesn't say overdue .am still looking for his license to rent
duck149 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 19, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
duck149
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

I will 100% be doing my research next year .we cant neven go out in the pool because of a mass invasion of mosquitos inside in netting .we only have 4 days left
Old 6 Aug 19, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Spike1911
Excited about Disney

Mobile

The home was bought for over $800k but now only worth $544k. That’s some negative equity.
Spike1911 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 19, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
MEGGYJOE
Imagineer

Same thing happened to us in 2013 (not the same villa) I was also so upset. I emailed the owners in the UK. I took loads of photos and contacted the management company to complain. I then checked out after one day, the only issue was then finding somewhere to stay. We checked into a hotel which gave me time to look elsewhere. We had a refund and got one in Windsor Hills. Hope it all worked out in the end for you.
Old 1 Sep 19, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyStacey
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Any update op?

Would be really interested in hearing how you’ve got on.
DisneyStacey is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
P.Sherman
Apprentice Imagineer

Such a shame this has happened. So many great Dibbers offering help and advice, I'm afraid I have nothing more to add except to say I hope you have still managed to have a great time in the parks etc and I hope you manage to get a resolution of some sort.

dreaming of my happy place
P.Sherman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 20, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
machine
First POST

hi, I have been reading your post about the villa, we have booked the same villa for this year, do you have any photos of the state of the villa, im a little concerned.
machine is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 20, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Mixitup
New Poster (2)

Mobile 7910 formosa gardens

Please contact if you have ever stayed at this villa
Mixitup is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MinniMouse
VIP Dibber

MinniMouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by machine View Post
hi, I have been reading your post about the villa, we have booked the same villa for this year, do you have any photos of the state of the villa, im a little concerned.
I'd be cancelling if I were you! Taxes not paid, previous complaints, possible negative equitity. Surprised you've not cancelled yet! Read the whole thread please!

Incidentally we stayed in one in Sea Pearl Circle a couple of times, about 6 houses away from this one and it was lovely. It's been sold since so no idea if it's still a rental. It was a very reasonable price too. Not as swanky as a lot of them in FG but spacious and clean. Great location for the parks.
MinniMouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List