Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 21 Feb 20, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
jojj
Disney Mad Scrapbooker!

ADR day tomorrow and have done no prep!

Hi
I thought my ADR day was today! 1st day onsite is the 20th August but I think in fact it is tomorrow!

Which is great news because I have done zero prep for this, normally I have everything planned around magic hours etc etc but I haven't had a chance to sort this all out! Last time we went was 2016

So, which ones are very hard to get? There are 5 of us. We are staying at the yacht club with disney dining for 12 nights. I know that we definately want to do the rapunzel / flynn breakfast and the Snow White dinner.

We love buffets, esp the ones at the grand floridian so may try and do the breakfast and the dinner there too.

We will prob want to do BOG but not sure if just for lunch / breakfast rather than dinner as its 2 TS now

My oldest 2 boys are huge star wars fans so what will we be able to book there?

Also will prob want to try for the new toy story restaurant and the space one if possible too when they come out! Any other new ones opening?

Thanks!

WDW -97, 05, 06, 2009/2010, 2011
DLC - 1998
DLP -17 Times
jojj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post

There are very few ADRs that are hard to get. The ones I would recommend you try to book quickly (if you want them of course ) are California Grill Brunch followed closely by dinner, pre park opening BoG breakfast, pre park opening Garden Grill and Storybook Dining.

I honestly wouldn’t worry about anything else, I booked ADRs on my 180 day but since then I have moved or changed just about all of them other than Cali Grill brunch and Storybook Dining.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
jojj
Disney Mad Scrapbooker!

Thank you, I have had a look at California Grill Brunch and I think it's 2TS so I don't think we will do that one. But BOG possibly pre-opening and definately the Storybook Dining.
I'll make the Storybook Dining my main priority then
Thanks

DLC - 1998
DLP -17 Times
jojj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

If you want to meet the Beast I'd go for Be Our Guest dinner as it's the only place you can meet him and it gets booked up quickly.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Make sure you can log into mde... many have had issues on the app

Disney332
Old 22 Feb 20, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
jojj
Disney Mad Scrapbooker!

I've got my desktop logged in. @donaldfan we have met the beast before, so I 'm not sure whether to do it again for 2 TS credits or not . We did have an amazing meal there last time

DLC - 1998
DLP -17 Times
Old 22 Feb 20, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
jojj
Disney Mad Scrapbooker!

So I got the ones I wanted, I got BOG pre park opening for 8.20 on tues 25th Aug, I think its a magic morning in fantasyland morning but it shouldn't affect us too much from what i've read. Then I booked Storybook dining for 4.20pm the same day which was a bit early tbh but should be ok. MK closes at 6pm that day for MNSSHP so after our dinner we will go to Epcot for the late hours.

I also booked tusker house dinner
Cantina 3.45pm for drinks only
Happily ever after dinner
bon voyage breakfast for 12pm on an early entry epcot day so can go there then breakfast
supercalifragalistic breakfast at 11.45 on an early entry MK day so we can pop over there

and that is all so far!
I am sure I will change a few times around and possibly add another BOG as I love it in there!

DLC - 1998
DLP -17 Times
Old 22 Feb 20, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jojj View Post
So I got the ones I wanted, I got BOG pre park opening for 8.20 on tues 25th Aug, I think its a magic morning in fantasyland morning but it shouldn't affect us too much from what i've read. Then I booked Storybook dining for 4.20pm the same day which was a bit early tbh but should be ok. MK closes at 6pm that day for MNSSHP so after our dinner we will go to Epcot for the late hours.

bon voyage breakfast for 12pm on an early entry epcot day so can go there then breakfast
supercalifragalistic breakfast at 11.45 on an early entry MK day so we can pop over there

and that is all so far!
I am sure I will change a few times around and possibly add another BOG as I love it in there!
Well done

Disney332
Old 22 Feb 20, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by jojj View Post

and that is all so far!
Sounds good. I think your BOG breakfast and early dinner will work well.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
jojj
Disney Mad Scrapbooker!

yes, I hope so too. by the time we actually eat it may be more like 5pm ish anyway I guess

DLC - 1998
DLP -17 Times