Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Sep 09, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Disney Brides please help!

Can anyone please help.

We've just had major computer trouble and i lost some of the information i'd gathered ready for our wedding.

Most of it i've been able to remember or find again, but i cannot find the names of the make up artist Dibbers have recommended. I had it down to a final 3 just needed to decide.

So can anybody recommend some?

Many thanks

Tracy
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 09, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Bump !
Old 21 Sep 09, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi

I don know if this will help but I used the Ivy Trellis Salon at Grand Flordian and they were brilliant. They done our hair too which was perfect and lasted all day in a 85 degree heat!

They really were brilliant!

Hope this helps.
Old 21 Sep 09, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Unforgiven
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ellielovespooh View Post
Can anyone please help.

We've just had major computer trouble and i lost some of the information i'd gathered ready for our wedding.

Most of it i've been able to remember or find again, but i cannot find the names of the make up artist Dibbers have recommended. I had it down to a final 3 just needed to decide.

So can anybody recommend some?

Many thanks

Tracy
Do your self a favour and get a flash drive @ £8, it's saved my hide a few times

Unforgiven is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 09, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald88
Imagineer

First of all congratulations! Where are you getting married and is it with Disney? It's really bugging me that i can't remeber her surname but we got married at the disney wedding pavilion last year and they send you a list of make up artist, hair, rev's,flower etc with all the best ones. Her name was Lisa and she was fantastic she came to my room and I think i was $200 for full hair and make up for me and my mum, the make up stayed on all day and looked brilliant, my hair didnt move outta a place and i think it only took 2 hours for the both of us! She was brilliant and they use her for all the disney films and photo shoots, i will see if i can dig out some more info when i get back from my hol as all the details are at my mums house. Sorry i couldnt of been more use.
macdonald88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 09, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
princess pixie
Apprentice Imagineer

lol i did the exact same thing, i accidently deleted a file and all my orlando info was on it we are doing vow renewals and not sorted out hair/makeup yet and we go in 18 days, so would love some recommendations too please if possible

October 2007 - Windsor Hills (First Trip)
October 2009 - Tuscan Hills Villa
October 2010 - 2 Weeks in Florida
October 2012 - 10 Days in Florida
June/July 2013 - 2 Weeks in Florida
October 2014 - 3 Weeks in Florida
princess pixie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 09, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by princess pixie View Post
lol i did the exact same thing, i accidently deleted a file and all my orlando info was on it we are doing vow renewals and not sorted out hair/makeup yet and we go in 18 days, so would love some recommendations too please if possible
OH Princess what are we like.

I can't recommend any one but after lots of surfing today i have some webb addresses, if they are of any use to you, feel free to pm me for them.

Have a wonderful day and a supper holiday.

Love

Tracy

ps let me know how the make up went lol
Old 21 Sep 09, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by clairhal View Post
Hi

I don know if this will help but I used the Ivy Trellis Salon at Grand Flordian and they were brilliant. They done our hair too which was perfect and lasted all day in a 85 degree heat!

They really were brilliant!

Hope this helps.
How much was that per person?
Old 22 Sep 09, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
pennycrayon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
I'm usually Beautespecial who come to your room - I have them booked for a make up trial as part of our trip next week. Another one I have heard good things about is Patricia La Jeune both come highly recomended on disboards (and travel to your hotel/villa). I think they are both approx $150 for hair and make up.
Old 23 Sep 09, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Torsie24
Very Serious Dibber

Torsie24's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 3
It's normlly Patricia Le Jeune or Beaute Special that us Disney brides tend to go for.
2012-DLP-HNY 2014-DLP-DLH 2015-DLP-DLH 2016-DLP-DLH 2017-DLP-SLGF 2017-DLP-RUNWEEKEND
Torsie24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread