Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 23 Sep 19, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
tiggers friend
Imagineer

For anyone caught up in this awful situation Attraction Tickets Direct have this on their website. Hope it may help.

attraction-tickets-direc...our-booking-us

An important announcement regarding the recent Thomas Cook circumstances.Our advice and your options for anyone with bookings with us who are affected by the Thomas Cook announcement.

As Thomas Cook ceased trading earlier this morning, we have temporarily revised our cancellation and amendments policy. Please read the below information carefully, and feel free to contact our friendly dedicated admin team on 0203 904 4988, who will be happy to help.

Customers who are in the resort Your attraction tickets should not be affected, and you can continue to use them as planned. If you are delayed coming home and have days left on your tickets, you will be able to use them too. For Discovery Cove tickets, we can offer a 10% cancellation fee, provided the request is more than 24 hours before your booked reservation.
Customers yet to travel who have paid in fullWe are reducing cancellation fees to 10% if you wish to cancel your booking. Customers with Flex Plus/Protection Plus will receive a full refund, minus the cost of the Flex. You may also wish to try and re-book your holiday with another tour operator, airline, or travel agency. If this is the case, you can keep your tickets/booking live until you know whether you will be going or not. Our reduction of cancellation fees to 10% will remain for the next 30 days. If you wish to change the dates of your tickets, we will waive all admin fees.

Customers yet to travel who have paid a deposit There will be a loss of deposit if you cancel your booking, so you may wish to keep your booking live until you know whether you can re-book with another travel company. We will waive all admin fees if you wish to change the dates of your tickets.

The following tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable, however if you wish to change the dates on any of the attractions listed below, please contact us.Walt Disney World VIP Tour TIckets Blue Man Group Orlando Tickets Orlando Magic Basketball Tickets Empire State Building Tickets All Universal Studios Hollywood Tickets All Disneyland California Tickets Niagara Falls by Air One World Observatory Tickets 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets New York Yankees Tickets All Las Vegas and London Shows All Disneyland Paris Tickets including Buffalo Bills Wild West Show All Port Aventura & Ferrari Land Tickets All Siam Park & Loro Parque Tickets Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation All Football Match Tickets All UK Theme Park Tickets Merlins Magical London Tickets All Dubai Parks and Resorts Tickets

As always, our expert team are happy to help during this time. Please do not hesitate to give us a call on 0203 904 4988 or chat with us via our website, should you have any questions or wish to discuss your booking options.
1991/92/95HI MGE;97Cali&Disneyland;98St Petes&Kiss;00C'water&Dixie Landings;02S'hern Dunes;05Coasts,Keys,Magic;06Indian Ridge;07Ind Ridge;08Sanibel&Ind Ridge;09Sarasota&Ind Ridge;10Sanibel&Ind Ridge;11Ind Ridge;12Sanibel&WestHaven;13W.Haven;14Sanibel&W.Ha ven;15Sanibel&W.Haven;15W.Haven;16Panhandle&Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel&Loma Vista;18 Gulf Coast/StAg/W.Haven;19 Sanibel/Venice Bch/W.Haven
tiggers friend is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
helsbells123
Earning More Ears

for all those people who booked a Thomas cook package that included a Disney resort reservation, tickets, fastpass reservation, dining reservation etc.,
Disney are to honor you reservation, communication's have been sent out to the likes of virgin holidays, Tui, and Walt Disney travel company to secure the original booking's that may or may nor have been linked to my Disney experience.

try calling Disney direct to speak to their team, they have been so helpful today.

managed to Re book flights, and virgin quoted and honored my existing T/C booking with Disney.

All in about 400 more.

when it comes to customer service, Disney and Virgin, are so slick.

lesson learnt today.
helsbells123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 02:30 AM  
Link to this Post
ILOV3DOLPHINS
Excited about Disney

Absolutely gutted to have lost our holiday but we have been lucky enough to be able to re-book for around the same time.
I feel awful for all the hard working staff that have just lost their jobs. My partner lost his job in Dec. of last year so I know exactly how they will be feeling and the stress it causes. I just hope they all manage to find new jobs soon.

Holidaying like Kings - May 2017 @ Orlando Villas.. Doing WDW pregnant - September 2012 @ Rosen inn at pointe Orlando.
ILOV3DOLPHINS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
antietam
Imagineer

Originally Posted by rking89 View Post
Im pretty sure it was only Gatwick, Manchester and Glasgow.

I remember flying with them as JMC in around 2001 into Sanford on their "New" A330s in their premium cabin. They only changed back to MCO in the last few years?

Edit: For anyone in Orlando if not posted elsewhere these are the travel details to get people home. Looks like its a Titan and extra Virgin flight to get people home

thomascook.caa/custome...a/orlando-mco/
Bright Green Planes, i remember them too
Old 25 Sep 19, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
VickieMH
Imagineer

Mobile

We went to Florida last November with TC and the crew were amazing. Ive seen the clip from onboard where the team are in tears. Its absolutely heartbreaking how they continued to help even though they had lost their jobs. Sad loss and I hope they manage to find another job and everyone manages to rebook another holiday
Old 26 Sep 19, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
MMCMK
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Hi
I need to rebook to MCO. I see Norwegian Air are sub contracting to HiFly A340. Are these old planes worth flying with. Entertainment? Food Drink on time? Anybody flown with them this week?
Orlando & Club TI [04/14] Villa Clermont[10/13] ClubTI St.Petes [03/13] H.I.Vac Res Orange Lake [10/12] DTree SeaWorld [04/12] MG Lakeside (10/11) Springhill I-Drive&Bahamas (04/11) NY & Philly (12/10) Lake Eve (10/10) West Coast&Mexico Riviera (04/10) Tuscana Suites (04/09) Seralago/Bahamas (10/09) BWL&Bahamas&St. Petes (10/08) BWL&Reedy Creek [Apr08&07&06)
MMCMK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 19, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
KenwoodTravel
Being a bit Goofy
- DIBB Advertiser -

Thomas Cook

Hey All, its such sad news, our thoughts are firstly with the many thousands who were employed by Thomas Cook and with those dibbers affected by the failure of the company .

If we are able to help please reach out to us as we are in contact with Disney and can help you with the process & guides to re-instate your original booking with a different airline.

Our contact details can be found on the home page of the Dibb.

Many Thanks

Kenwood Travel.

Edited at 09:28 AM.
KenwoodTravel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
aud71
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We have spent two hours in the Tui store today 🙄 but they were amazing we now have our holiday re booked for April ! Weve had to just book extra legroom seats in economy as the premium club was going to add a further 1364 to the booking 😕 but great service from the staff in store she managed to get 350 reduction on price and then a further 100 discount for being a Thomas cook customer 😁 can finally relax now I have it rebooked 😁

Feel really bad for all TC staff and hope that they can find something that they will love just as much !
Old 30 Sep 19, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
familycalvert
Earning My Ears

Thomas Cook Help

We have booked a holiday with a TC high street store. We have confirmed that our flights tickets have been issued but our hotel has been cancelled. We can confirm we are ATOL protected and can apply for a full refund. However we wish to travel. To date we have no definitive answers as to whether we can take the flights, rebook a hotel and claim back this cost. The CAA indicates we can but as the holiday was booked as a package we do not know the cost of the hotel. Whenever you call ATOL or CAA you only hear a pre recorded message. Anyone out there who can answer my question?
familycalvert is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List