Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 30 Oct 19, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
minimum77
Very Serious Dibber

Disney Villains After Hours

We were planning on doing MK as an after hrs in May. I've just seen that villains after hours is now on sale, every Friday in May. It seems more expensive than normal after hours but I'm thinking that they may not do the normal after hours now. I'm not sure what to do. If I wait they might sell out. I'd rather do the normal after hours as there's no meet and greets with the villains so don't see the point in paying more to be honest. The price is $145 plus tax.

Edited at 09:45 AM.
minimum77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 19, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Saw this yesterday but DW looked at the reviews which weren't that good. Think we'll pass.

Did the MK after hours last month which was really good and a lot cheaper.
Old 30 Oct 19, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
minimum77
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
Saw this yesterday but DW looked at the reviews which weren't that good. Think we'll pass.

Did the MK after hours last month which was really good and a lot cheaper.
That's what we want to do but I'm thinking there won't be any if they are having a villain one. I'm scared to wait incase they sell out. We're not getting the ultimate tickets as we won't get the use out of them. We're hoping to do MK and HS but don't think they are doing HS after hours so probably need to get 1 day ticket for that. Not sure about AK after hours as don't think it's worth it for only 2 rides that we want to do. It's roughly around $20 more per person than the normal after hours in March.
minimum77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 19, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida Gator
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We are having the same dilemma for April. Do we wait to see if normal after hours for magic kingdom comes up or do we go with villains... do they normally do both during the same weeks? I need to do some research I think
Florida Gator is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 19, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
minimum77
Very Serious Dibber

Let me know if you find anything. I think they wouldn't do 2 after hours in the same week but I haven't been since 2016 and they weren't about then as far as I know.
Old 30 Oct 19, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
RockTheDots
slightly serious Dibber

RockTheDots's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We've booked to stay offsite next April and were hoping to use some of the money we saved to do a couple of After Hours parties. We did MK After Hours this year and it was great. Like you I'm not particularly fussed for the Villains party but I'm worried they won't be running both. So I decided to book the Villains party for April 24th! As an Annual Passholder it was only $15 each more than the regular party so I decided I'd rather pay that than risk it selling out and them not running regular After Hours.
Disneyland: 2022 (Trip report: LA & Aulani), 2023
DCL: Magic x2, Dream, Wish (booked for 2024!), Fantasy and Wonder (booked for 2025!)
RockTheDots is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 19, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida Gator
Apprentice Imagineer

I’ve just decided to book villains for April 24th too. I was so undecided and after posting here think I’ve decided to go for it. Also staying offsite and using this to get our disney fix. Can guarantee that after I book villains they release the normal after hours dates!
Florida Gator is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 19, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Wishuponastar
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I have booked for the end of May. We are really looking forward to it. We will be having a nap in the day though
Wishuponastar is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 19, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post

I had decided not to do another After Dark, we have done AK twice and MK once. The extra villains theme tempts me a little bit, for something different. It is $16 more expensive, obviously I would rather it were not, but it seems reasonable for the extra aspects.

Looking at the schedules, it looks to be replacing the regular after hours, not an add on.

Edited at 10:06 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 19, 07:21 AM  
Link to this Post
jvm32
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

Posted this in the HS thread, probably more suitable for here, looks like non villain after hours have now been announced for MK

disneyparks.disney.go/bl...1wo1031190023A
jvm32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List