Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 9 Nov 19, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
xXxSammi88xXx
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Does anyone know where i have to go to ask for a refund today. I went to the booths last night but they were shut and didnt have the energy to fight my way back in. Wondering if i can go to guest services in any park or whether i need to go back to magic kingdom.
Old 9 Nov 19, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
bennyboy0751
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Princessjo1980 View Post
Please could anyone advise me if it is worth the extra money and what are the benefits from going? Is it completely different shows at the party? Any advise would be great.
honest opinion just my opinion in no way meant to detract from it but id say a big fat no all you get is a parade park cookies and hot chocolate otherwise everything else youve paid for rides etc its a heck of a lot of money for one night when you can do it all the same really on none party nights just an opinion so please no tellings off lol
bennyboy0751 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 19, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

You missed all the shows. Best bit!

We last went in 2014

Got in 4pm, did castle lighting show, Totally Tomorrowland show, special limited merch, free hot choc and cookies. Then pre-fireworks show and the fireworks show itself. After that the park emptied and we did the second parade and the last castle show.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 19, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
You missed all the shows. Best bit!

We last went in 2014

Got in 4pm, did castle lighting show, Totally Tomorrowland show, special limited merch, free hot choc and cookies. Then pre-fireworks show and the fireworks show itself. After that the park emptied and we did the second parade and the last castle show.
THe shows were cancelled with no announcements either . It was a farce . Fabulous view of the smoke , sorry fireworks .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 19, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by xXxSammi88xXx View Post
Does anyone know where i have to go to ask for a refund today. I went to the booths last night but they were shut and didnt have the energy to fight my way back in. Wondering if i can go to guest services in any park or whether i need to go back to magic kingdom.
I’ve emailed guest services x
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 19, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

Mexy and Sammi - I've PMed both of you.

And if anyone else had a disappointing experience at MVMCP last night I would absolutely go and talk to Disney guest relations...

Edited at 05:36 PM.
sky13 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 19, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
katluc
Serious Dibber

Just been to guest relations at Disney springs and got a full refund for all 7 of us xxxx

NICKY
katluc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 19, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Originally Posted by bennyboy0751 View Post
honest opinion just my opinion in no way meant to detract from it but id say a big fat no all you get is a parade park cookies and hot chocolate otherwise everything else youve paid for rides etc its a heck of a lot of money for one night when you can do it all the same really on none party nights just an opinion so please no tellings off lol
You can’t see the parade unless you are there over the Christmas period. You can’t see any of the shows any other time. You can’t see the fireworks show or pre-show any other time, or buy the merch. You can’t meet those characters any other time.

Yes, it is a lot of money (and has gone up a lot since we went) and it is your decision whether it is worth it. But most things cannot be done any other time.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 19, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
eeyoremad
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We went last year and loved it. we will probably never go again at christmas time (well not for at least 16 years due to kids at school) so was worth it for us
eeyoremad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 19, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
bennyboy0751
VIP Dibber

i agree with everything you say too we go only in novembers but if you never go at that time again do it but if your there often at time of years id give it a miss so your correct my friend i was just making point that its a lot of money so you have to think before you buy tickets
bennyboy0751 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List