Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 20 Sep 11, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post

hey ali havent got my tickets yet but going to buy them from attraction tickets, they have 4 days for the price of three! They send actual tickets to :-)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 11, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
JAM5569
Having Dinner with Goofy

JAM5569's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
This sounds fun, I need to try this next time I go!

Solo Explorer Here!
Visited - Disneyland Paris and Walt Disneyworld
Want to visit - Tokyo Disney, Disney Aulani & Disneyland
JAM5569 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 11, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cinderslg View Post
hey ali havent got my tickets yet but going to buy them from attraction tickets, they have 4 days for the price of three! They send actual tickets to :-)
have you considered buying the kids tickets and your OH's from attraction tickets, and getting yourself an annual pass when you arrive, for the discounts it gives you?

A Fantasy pass is 139 euros, and gives your whole party 10% discount on all your counter service and table/buffet service meals while you are at DLP, plus 10% discount on your souvenir shopping (again, for your whole party). You can use your annual pass as a park entry ticket for 12 months from the day you buy it too (apart from 30 blackout days during the year) so if you go back to DLP in the next 12 months, you don't need another park ticket for yourself.
If you are thinking of a return visit within 12 months, it might be better value for money to buy all of you annual passes in November? Here is the link for annual pass information -

dlrpmagic/planning/bo...ual-passports/
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 11, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Planning first ever trip to Disneyland and wondering do I need to book things like the Tea Party in advance or do you book them when you get there? Also, do I have to book through Disney websbite?

Thanks very much
Old 20 Sep 11, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by twinkle993 View Post
Planning first ever trip to Disneyland and wondering do I need to book things like the Tea Party in advance or do you book them when you get there? Also, do I have to book through Disney websbite?

Thanks very much
unless you are going on a weekend or in major school holidays you won't need to book in advance, you can do it at your hotel or at City Hall in the main park when you arrive.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 11, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by twinkle993 View Post

Thanks very much
Just booked my teaparty today Better safe than sorry and you dont have to payuntil the day
Old 20 Sep 11, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post

We were trying to decide between this and the character breakfast, starting to think we made the wrong choice now!
Old 20 Sep 11, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by rebecca86 View Post
We were trying to decide between this and the character breakfast, starting to think we made the wrong choice now!
We did the character breakfast and the tea party and wouldn't have missed either as they were both amazing food and great character interaction. The breakfast is classed as an upgrade if you are staying in a Disney hotel so I think is £26 for two adults. The only thing for me that was more favourable about the breakfast is that it was downstairs in Cafe Mickey with natural light coming thru the windows which made it easier to take good photo's. Whichever one you book you won't be disappointed!
Old 20 Sep 11, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post

How booked up does this get? I am on a mission to talk my family into going but I am not sure whether we will know which day we might go until we get there (or at least until our park hours are released so we can start to form a plan).
Old 20 Sep 11, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread