Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 13 Nov 16, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsOrlando
Imagineer

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by scottishlass89 View Post
Anyone used them before? Looking at universal tickets for next year and they have thare park to park ticket for £216 per adult which seems to be the cheapest of anyone I've seen but wondering if you get a proper ticket from them and if they are safe to use?

Thanks

Edit: admins sorry thought I was in the tickets part of the forum. Can this thread be moved please?
Hi y'all - we send out real tickets unless you specifically request an e ticket. We are ABTA bonded for your peace of mind and we've never let a Dibber down yet! Thanks for considering us!
MrsOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 16, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Little Green
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Sorry to hijack, but I rang on Saturday to find out whether I'd be able to get the US 14 day 2016 ticket by next Tuesday. Someone is ringing me back today, but if you don't have any in stock could I get an e ticket? Do I exchange an e ticket for an actual ticket at the gate? This would be easier than going to your office on the hwy 192. Thanks.
Little Green is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 16, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsOrlando
Imagineer

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Little Green View Post
Sorry to hijack, but I rang on Saturday to find out whether I'd be able to get the US 14 day 2016 ticket by next Tuesday. Someone is ringing me back today, but if you don't have any in stock could I get an e ticket? Do I exchange an e ticket for an actual ticket at the gate? This would be easier than going to your office on the hwy 192. Thanks.
The e ticket is actually an official Disney certificate that you switch at any guest service window for a plastic credit card style ticket. I suggest you do that over the phone today so you are all set.
MrsOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 16, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Little Green
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Originally Posted by MrsOrlando View Post
The e ticket is actually an official Disney certificate that you switch at any guest service window for a plastic credit card style ticket. I suggest you do that over the phone today so you are all set.
Done & sorted thanks to Tony & Lisa. Very speedy & responsive service.
Little Green is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 16, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishlass89
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by MrsOrlando View Post
Hi y'all - we send out real tickets unless you specifically request an e ticket. We are ABTA bonded for your peace of mind and we've never let a Dibber down yet! Thanks for considering us!
Thank you. Ordered them last night so hopefully will get them soon. Got an order number at the time but no email confirmation so will see what happens
scottishlass89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 16, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Redman
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by scottishlass89 View Post
Anyone used them before? Looking at universal tickets for next year and they have thare park to park ticket for £216 per adult which seems to be the cheapest of anyone I've seen but wondering if you get a proper ticket from them and if they are safe to use?

Thanks

Edit: admins sorry thought I was in the tickets part of the forum. Can this thread be moved please?
I got my US/IOA park to park from orlandoattractions, called the UK office and spoke with Tony, paid the deposit and he emailed me my ticket confirmation, the guys a superstar
Redman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 16, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsOrlando
Imagineer

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Redman View Post
I got my US/IOA park to park from orlandoattractions, called the UK office and spoke with Tony, paid the deposit and he emailed me my ticket confirmation, the guys a superstar
That's a fact y'all - Tony and our UK team are fab and VERY reliable!
Old 22 Nov 16, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiejames
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Do their tickets need to be paid in full at time of purchase?
sophiejames is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 16, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by sophiejames View Post
Do their tickets need to be paid in full at time of purchase?
I was wondering this too. Can we pay a deposit? We aren't going until late 2017 but would like to secure tickets but 4 Full Monty tickets even at your great prices is expensive as one big payment.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 16, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Barneyblue
Getting Excited

If you ring Tony up at the UK office he will sort out your needs, a small deposit is possible but only if you ring up . He is really helpful.

St Petes 1991
Comfort Suites MGE Kissimee Oct 2003
AKL Easter 2006
POR Oct 2017
Barneyblue is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread