Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 29 Jan 21, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Which celeb/pop star growing up would you be?

Listening to Madonna and I loved her when I was young, just her singing and dancing not her rude behaviour. Growing up who would you liked to have been? I was told I looked like her when I was 21 and had short hair not anymore!
I’m bored can you tell!
Old 29 Jan 21, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
OutbackAddict
Imagineer

Mobile

Used to love Madness, the specials and bad manners when growing up, not sure who I would like to have been, however unfortunately these days I feel more than a passing resemblance to Buster Bloodvessel !

Paul
OutbackAddict is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 21, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by OutbackAddict View Post

Used to love Madness, the specials and bad manners when growing up, not sure who I would like to have been, however unfortunately these days I feel more than a passing resemblance to Buster Bloodvessel !
I saw buster blood vessel coming out of pineapple studios in London, he was then on top of the pops wearing a tutu! 🤣
I love Suggs
Old 29 Jan 21, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Sioux
Apprentice Imagineer

Oh I had a few when I was growing up. In the 70's it was Agnetha Faltskog, the 80's Debbie Harry and Kate Bush and then Jennifer Aniston in the 90s and I went as far as getting the 'Rachel' haircut for a while
Sioux is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 21, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
OutbackAddict
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I saw buster blood vessel coming out of pineapple studios in London, he was then on top of the pops wearing a tutu! 🤣
I love Suggs
I saw a few years ago that buster had lost a lot of weight, not sure he would be the same, for me he will always be a huge guy in a white boiler suit and DM's and probably the biggest tongue i have ever seen

Paul
OutbackAddict is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 21, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
OutbackAddict
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sioux View Post
Oh I had a few when I was growing up. In the 70's it was Agnetha Faltskog, the 80's Debbie Harry and Kate Bush and then Jennifer Aniston in the 90s and I went as far as getting the 'Rachel' haircut for a while
Wouldn't say I'd liked to have been Kate Bush but wouldn't say no to being someone who knew her well !

Paul

Edited at 05:43 PM.
Old 29 Jan 21, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I cannot stand Madonna (no wonder I hate Sandra).
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 21, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I cannot stand Madonna (no wonder I hate Sandra).
She was a bit of a trollop but I like her music, I went to see her in Wembley stadium! You like me really
Old 29 Jan 21, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by OutbackAddict View Post

Love ska, the ska bar in Benidorm good for a night out!

Abit far though from here 😂😂

Edited at 06:16 PM.
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 21, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I love Suggs
See Madness in 2018, they were brilliant and they were on stage for hours, love Madness ❤
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List