Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 30 Jan 21, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

CBR Bus Stops

Does anyone know what order the bus stops at when departing and arriving at the resort?
Old 30 Jan 21, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Buses to the parks always picked up first at Martinique. We were at Trinidad and were the second to last and I think Jamaica was last.

I didn’t really notice on the return as I don’t really care that way because it is only a minute or two between stops. On the way out the order matters as buses get full. We took an internal bus to Martinique once or twice.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 21, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Like Claudette says it was:
1st stop: Martinique
2nd: Old Port Royale
3rd: Barbados
4th. Trinidad
5th. Jamaica
6th. Aruba

Apart from up to 10am when there were 2 buses one picking up from Jamaica & Aruba & the other for all other villages.

When I was there December 2019 after the Riviera had opened, the buses that we got on seemed to start at Jamaica & then pick up at all other stops.
So not really sure, that could have been a temporary thing?
😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 21, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Thanks for the replies! 🙂

Just wondering if paying the extra for preferred will be worth it. Being one of the first to be able to get on the bus with 2 little ones is worth it I think!
Old 30 Jan 21, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

The problem is Barbados is also preferred now so unless you were lucky & got Martinique you might not get on the bus 1st.
Preferred is def better for proximity to food court & main pool though 😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 21, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
shelle
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post

Just wondering if paying the extra for preferred will be worth it. Being one of the first to be able to get on the bus with 2 little ones is worth it I think!
We've stuck with standard. Hoping to be closer to the Skyliner, in Jamaica. If we find the buses are full we're just going to walk to Riviera and use theirs instead. If we're in Aruba we'll use their skyliner station for Epcot but walk to the CBR one for HS so we don't have to transfer.
shelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 21, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post

Yes I would do preferred if I were to stay there again. Not just for the buses but also the main facilities were practically useless to me in Trinidad, I think I went once.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 21, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by shelle View Post
We've stuck with standard. Hoping to be closer to the Skyliner, in Jamaica. If we find the buses are full we're just going to walk to Riviera and use theirs instead. If we're in Aruba we'll use their skyliner station for Epcot but walk to the CBR one for HS so we don't have to transfer.
As much as the Skyliner is a big bonus, we'll be at MK and the water parks the most so will be relying on the buses.
Old 30 Jan 21, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Yes I would do preferred if I were to stay there again. Not just for the buses but also the main facilities were practically useless to me in Trinidad, I think I went once.
This is also what I'm thinking. The girls will be closer to the pool and food court which will be handy for us
Old 30 Jan 21, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Originally Posted by shelle View Post
We’ve mainly stayed in Jamaica when we’ve stayed at CBR a couple of times in Barbados, but we were upgraded - we didn’t book preferred 😊
When we were there in December 2019 we used the buses from Riviera & CBR. At the Riviera bus stop we were the only ones there. (but I don’t think Riviera was very busy at that time)
The only room I wouldn’t book at CBR is the pirate rooms 😬

Edited at 07:49 PM.