Notices

Old 22 Feb 21, 12:29 AM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile BBC hints at lockdown roadmap

bbc/news/uk-56148160

If this is right, then it is a slow easing of restrictions. Iím glad theyíve mentioned about people being able to meet up in this report. Canít wait. Just hope itís right (apologies if it just turns out to be another rumour)
emmafleur is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 21, 12:34 AM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

I hope they do take it slowly. I, like most people am desperate to get back to normal, but I am willing to stay in restrictions and take easing out slowly. I can cope being restricted now, but I am not sure I can do another lockdown after this one.
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 21, 12:39 AM  
Link to this Post
MickeyYay
Apprentice Imagineer

Feel for all those in the hospitality industry.
MickeyYay is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 21, 12:47 AM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by MickeyYay View Post
Feel for all those in the hospitality industry.
Me too. Weíve got Butlins booked for Easter and a hotel in Blackpool for May half-term. For their sakes as well as ours we were really hoping to get to both. Now Iím not sure weíll be able to do either. Such a shame at such busy times of the year for them. As much as I want a slow easing, I also donít want to lose hotels and hospitality venues because they canít stay afloat any longer
emmafleur is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 21, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
LoopyLoo07
Excited about Disney

No U.K. holidays until June.. if hospitality can operate in April/May(indoors or outdoors) why canít I stay in a hotel!
LoopyLoo07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 21, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

I prefer to wait for the facts.

Disney332
Old 22 Feb 21, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Mickie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mickie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Yup was hoping for a midweek caravan break week of 29th March just before Easter. There were rumours self catering holidays may be allowed for Easter so was hoping we might still go- this was the first of last yearís rescheduled holidays. Not looking likely now but weíll see. Incidentally this was rebooked April last year for £200 itís just outside most school holidays. Checked a couple of weeks ago an they are asking over £900 for a Monday to Friday short break!
Mickie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 21, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We have a lodge booked 16 April in Scotland, now thinking this defo wont happen 😭 was booked for my sons birthday as he had Tenerife cancelled last year for birthday!
Donz1979 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 21, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
Apprentice Imagineer

I would have thought hotels would be open same time as pubs and restaurants? they were last time
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 21, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Apprentice Imagineer

I will be gutted if i cant get to my self catering lodge on the 28th may. If cases remain low i really cannot see the difference between this and people being allowed to travel around the country for days out. I dont care if facilities are shut we just desperately need a change of scenery 😔.
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List