Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 26 Feb 17, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Really love the Rex socks!

That was a smooth move with the paper fast passes. Glad you scored a win on Buzz too.

The Disneyland Hotel looks stunning. I love that photo of you two in the mirror 🤣

EoS looks so tasty. I will get there one day!

I can't really remember BTMR in DLP but riding at night is just the best. Lucky escape on Indiana Jones, I hate that ride!

Oh and Armageddon is the biggest waste of time. We didn't get it either.
There is an EoS in Bluewater, surely it's only a matter if time before they move out to London! (according to a quick Google search there used to be one by St Paul, gutted its not there anymore... perfect location for us!)

Thank goodness you agree about Armageddon, thought I might be completely missing something!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Tubbsy
Very Serious Dibber

Loving your report. Can't wait to read more.
I know what you mean about Newport Bay. If DLP ever did DVC it would be our "home" 😉 Weve not been since the renovations so really looking forward to it ☺
Tubbsy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tubbsy View Post
Loving your report. Can't wait to read more.
I know what you mean about Newport Bay. If DLP ever did DVC it would be our "home" 😉 Weve not been since the renovations so really looking forward to it ☺
I would go as far to say it is one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in, we absolutely loved it! So excited for you, especially as you will have a 'before' to compare it to... you are going to love it!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 17, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
kadypants
slightly serious Dibber

Aww sounds amazing! I LOVE BTM in the dark! Its one of my fave things to do at DLP, although we skipped it this time.

Did not think about being sneaky with the fastpasses though... Doh! There were a few times where we had handwritten ones or preprinted ones this trip too! We could've easily held two at once! Ah well.
kadypants is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 17, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kadypants View Post
Aww sounds amazing! I LOVE BTM in the dark! Its one of my fave things to do at DLP, although we skipped it this time.

Did not think about being sneaky with the fastpasses though... Doh! There were a few times where we had handwritten ones or preprinted ones this trip too! We could've easily held two at once! Ah well.
I was so glad we were able to get FPs for BTM, despite how much I loved it I am not sure I could face those crazy standby queues!

A little tip for next time with the FPs
Old 1 Mar 17, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Dogwalker
VIP Dibber

Another great day!
It was certainly a lot busier. Was this a Saturday?
Dogwalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 17, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dogwalker View Post
Another great day!
It was certainly a lot busier. Was this a Saturday?
It was indeed a Saturday! I think we were a bit naive in thinking that being January the weekends would still be pretty quiet... how wrong we were, it was packed!
Old 2 Mar 17, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Dogwalker
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
It was indeed a Saturday! I think we were a bit naive in thinking that being January the weekends would still be pretty quiet... how wrong we were, it was packed!
Thanks! I'll be there Weds - Fri in September so hopefully the crowds won't be too bad
Dogwalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 17, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dogwalker View Post
Thanks! I'll be there Weds - Fri in September so hopefully the crowds won't be too bad
Perfect, weekdays clearly are the way to go! You are going to have such a great time!
Old 9 Mar 17, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Another space invader hater here too - especially those ones in supermarkets who shuffle right up to you :angry:

Definitely looks busier - weekdays is obviously the way to go if possible it looks like.

Your glass heart is beautiful.
mrsdjh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List