Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 21 Apr 17, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post

Staying in NPB at end of june for my 30th birthday.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 17, 07:03 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We stayed last July and it was amazing! We stayed compass club which was well worth the extra but even without that the hotel was stunning and we used the outdoor pool every afternoon!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 17, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Stitchfan626
VIP Dibber

Mobile

It's a stunning hotel. I love it there. Have a great time
1995 WDW (offsite) , 1998 DLP (Newport Bay Club), 2001, 2002, 2003 DLP (Hotel Hew York), 2004 WDW (offsite), 2005 DLP (Hotel Hew York), 2007 WDW (Grand Floridian), 2008 DLP (Hotel Hew York), 2011 DLP (Hotel Cheyenne), 2015 DLP (Hotel Hew York), May 2016 DLP (Newport Bay Club), December 2016 DLP (Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest Room), April 2017 WDW (Animal Kingdom Lodge), June 2019 DLP (Hotel Cheyenne), August 2019 DLP (Vienna Dream Castle), December 2019 DLP (Magic Circus)
Stitchfan626 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 17, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridasun
Imagineer

thankyou everyone. I can't wait till July!
Floridasun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 17, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post

We stayed there years ago, but I can't really remember much about it. We've booked for early July because of the refurbishment, just in a standard room, but I've read the walk to some rooms can be about ten minutes?

Does anybody know if you can get standard rooms close to the main area, or should I prepare myself for a long walk there and back to the room? If you upgrade to club, are the rooms closer?
Old 23 Apr 17, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

My compass club room was probably 2 minutes or even less from reception. We had a nose around the hotel. I'd be surprised if even the furthest rooms were 10 minutes walk to the main entrance.
Old 24 Apr 17, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by nathanb View Post
My compass club room was probably 2 minutes or even less from reception. We had a nose around the hotel. I'd be surprised if even the furthest rooms were 10 minutes walk to the main entrance.
Thank you. Do you know if all club rooms are close to the reception area, or are they spread out around the whole hotel?
Old 24 Apr 17, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
sizzle
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 11
Originally Posted by sam123 View Post
Thank you. Do you know if all club rooms are close to the reception area, or are they spread out around the whole hotel?
If no one can answer that I am staying compass club next week, so I can let you know. A week today and we should be on the Eurostar
Old 24 Apr 17, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nathanb View Post
you'd be surprised - we were upgraded from the Santa Fe to NBC standard rooms one year. Our NBC rooms were at the end of the corridor way past the swimming pool, gym, and games arcade, plus one level down from reception. I would have been quicker walking to the Santa Fe (thats what it felt like!).

There are standard rooms at the NBC much closer to reception, and I'd certainly ask for a room near to reception if you can.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sizzle View Post
If no one can answer that I am staying compass club next week, so I can let you know. A week today and we should be on the Eurostar
Thank you! Enjoy your trip!

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
There are standard rooms at the NBC much closer to reception, and I'd certainly ask for a room near to reception if you can.
If we don't change to club I'm going to ask. Is it just luck when you check in, or is there a way of doing it before we get there to make our chances of getting a room closer better?

Edited at 07:48 PM.