Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 Apr 17, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
stupet11
Imagineer

Paid £1800 for fly drive in August for 4 (I think we are all classed as adults now), so that seems a lot to me.
stupet11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
knads2012
Apprentice Imagineer

knads2012's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by paulandalison View Post
I booked for this May direct flight only with VA for £425pp in September last year I do recall they had a flash sale on for a week. You just have to keep a look out for prices and jump on them quickly. we going in three weeks
Thanks for posting, I think I'm getting used to the idea that I need to just keep searching and jump when I'm happy. Its helpful to know that September might be a good time for a Sale... ,
Karen.x

Originally Posted by lea007 View Post
We've booked this may and paid 305 each adult kids were bit less. Car hire for seven seater has cost us 370 for 2 weeks.

Have never paid more than 370 in all the years we have been going for may.
That's great, thank you for posting, can I please ask what time of year you book your flight? And who you fly with?
Thank you 😊
Karen.x
knads2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
knads2012
Apprentice Imagineer

knads2012's Reviews
Originally Posted by stupet11 View Post
Paid £1800 for fly drive in August for 4 (I think we are all classed as adults now), so that seems a lot to me.
Wow, that's a great price! Do you miss me asking who your flying with and when you booked?
Thank you,
Karen.x
knads2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
EllieP
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by lea007 View Post
We've booked this may and paid 305 each adult kids were bit less. Car hire for seven seater has cost us 370 for 2 weeks.

Have never paid more than 370 in all the years we have been going for may.
That's a fab price, can I ask when you booked? We are looking for the exact same dates OP!
EllieP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahb161
Serious Dibber

I'd say that's a decent price for half term. We've done those exact same 2 weeks (week before and week of half term) twice now and have paid around £600pp both times. Stupidly, I carry on checking the price even after I've booked but didn't see them come down lower than that either time, even right up to departure.
sarahb161 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

I think that's high.

We're going this May for the half term week. Have paid £1100 for 2ad 1ch direct with BA lgw-Mco. Car hire is £160 for 1 week standard SUV. Booked last oct/Nov.

We've been the same week the last two years paying £2100-£2200 for the week for direct flights into Miami and a week in a 5* hotel in Naples. Booked with BA. Virgins prices were much higher for the exact same holiday, I think about £3500.
Bellasmummy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
stupet11
Imagineer

Originally Posted by knads2012 View Post
Wow, that's a great price! Do you miss me asking who your flying with and when you booked?
Thank you,
Karen.x
BA, booked in September.
stupet11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
knads2012
Apprentice Imagineer

knads2012's Reviews
Originally Posted by sarahb161 View Post
I'd say that's a decent price for half term. We've done those exact same 2 weeks (week before and week of half term) twice now and have paid around £600pp both times. Stupidly, I carry on checking the price even after I've booked but didn't see them come down lower than that either time, even right up to departure.
Thanks for posting, it's interesting to see people's different experiences. I thought it was an ok deal but then again we've been in August!
Karen.x

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
I think that's high.

We're going this May for the half term week. Have paid £1100 for 2ad 1ch direct with BA lgw-Mco. Car hire is £160 for 1 week standard SUV. Booked last oct/Nov.

We've been the same week the last two years paying £2100-£2200 for the week for direct flights into Miami and a week in a 5* hotel in Naples. Booked with BA. Virgins prices were much higher for the exact same holiday, I think about £3500.
That's a great price, thanks for posting, seems the autumn is a popular choice for flight purchases on here. I like the sounds of your week getaway - sounds very luxurious I hope you have a wonderful time.
Karen.x

Originally Posted by stupet11 View Post
BA, booked in September.
Thanks Stupet!
Karen.x
Old 25 Apr 17, 06:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Angeshall
Trying for More Ears

I've booked flights for next year. 21 May - 6 June 2018, MAN - MCO. Booked with Thomas Cook when they were first released some time back in Feb this year and paid £1379, this is for 2A and 2C (10 and 5). This didn't include to pre-booked seats.

We were looking to go in August next year, but couldn't pass up this price and my kids are off school for two weeks in May. I know the exact same flights have increased since we booked.
Angeshall is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 17, 07:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Libbyimo
Excited about Disney

Thomson were offering great prices for May this year , direct from Glasgow 4adults 2 kids three bed villa 14 nights ... wait for it.
£2890 including picking your seat at £150!
Libbyimo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List