Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 Apr 17, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
linking reservation to MDE

I booked an overnight direct through Disney yesterday morning, not realising there is a delay before you can add it to your MDE.

My 60 days for FP opens tomorrow, but of course it won't link my booking for 'up to 7 days' and after looking info about it on here I see some people have waited over 2 weeks!

If I phone them when they open later today, will they be able to add it on for me?

The main reason I did it was to be able to book FP at 60 days and now it looks like I might not be able to

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Did you book with the US site ? in which case the reservation should automatically and immediately link
I hope you did, as it's so much cheaper now with the current US deal (£95 for a value room against £120 for the same room on the UK site for july)

If you booked with the UK site, I'm afraid that your reservation may take some time to be transferred into the US system.
You can call and see if they have an alternate reservation number that's already in the US system
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
Originally Posted by chmurf View Post
Did you book with the US site ? in which case the reservation should automatically and immediately link
I hope you did, as it's so much cheaper now with the current US deal (£95 for a value room against £120 for the same room on the UK site for july)

If you booked with the UK site, I'm afraid that your reservation may take some time to be transferred into the US system.
You can call and see if they have an alternate reservation number that's already in the US system
I booked with the UK site - didn't even think to check the US one doh!

Will try calling them later. Kicking myself :angry:

Helen xx

trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 17, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
Mobile

I called them and they were great 😃

Found the booking and added it on no problem.

Today I have logged in and booked fast passes for the day before we check in (first full day of holiday), the day of check in and the day we check out. It hasn't let me book further than that so not sure whether they have fixed where it used to let you book for the next 14 days at 60 days out despite only having a one night stay, or whether I am just too early. Will check tomorrow and see if it lets me book for another day. Happy with what we have so far - although I wish we could book both frozen AND soaring at Epcot.

Booked frozen thinking that queue might be worse than soarin? If that's a mistake somebody tell me!

Helen xx

trip report list by year
Old 25 Apr 17, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Mobile

We went at Easter. The Frozen standby queue was longer than Soarin. We FP Frozen and Test Track for our second visit and went straight to Soarin at park opening which worked for us.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 17, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Lucyjane45xxx
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
I called them and they were great 😃

Found the booking and added it on no problem.

Today I have logged in and booked fast passes for the day before we check in (first full day of holiday), the day of check in and the day we check out. It hasn't let me book further than that so not sure whether they have fixed where it used to let you book for the next 14 days at 60 days out despite only having a one night stay, or whether I am just too early. Will check tomorrow and see if it lets me book for another day. Happy with what we have so far - although I wish we could book both frozen AND soaring at Epcot.

Booked frozen thinking that queue might be worse than soarin? If that's a mistake somebody tell me!
It will allow you to book fastpasses for your onsite days at 60 days out. If you then have an offsite stay following this, you will be able to book those a day at a time at 60 days out. You can only book a block of 14 days if you are staying onsite for the whole 14 days.

Hope this makes sense
Lucyjane45xxx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 17, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
We went at Easter. The Frozen standby queue was longer than Soarin. We FP Frozen and Test Track for our second visit and went straight to Soarin at park opening which worked for us.
Thanks. That was my plan too so will stick with it 👍

Helen xx

trip report list by year
Old 25 Apr 17, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Lucyjane45xxx View Post
It will allow you to book fastpasses for your onsite days at 60 days out. If you then have an offsite stay following this, you will be able to book those a day at a time at 60 days out. You can only book a block of 14 days if you are staying onsite for the whole 14 days.

Hope this makes sense
That's great thanks 😃

I knew it worked that way for us 2 years ago but was worried they might've fixed it. All systems go then 😃

Helen xx

trip report list by year
Old 25 Apr 17, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

We booked Fast passes at thirty days out for some of the headliners, in the past two weeks. At MK we forgot until around nine pm and still got 7DMT.

Also at Epcot we got Frozen when logged in at 30 days but at 3 pm it is at 7.35pm
Also at HS we managed to get TSM no problem.

Remember these were all at 30 days not 60 so you should be OK
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List