Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 25 Apr 17, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

Seaworld all day dining?

Can anyone tell me if having done this,is it worthwhile?..How does it work?
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Demonwar
Very Serious Dibber

We did get it, you get a band, you can use it every 60minutes I believe, maybe more for drinks only.
Not sure if it's totally worth it if you are going around the park all the time queuing up, if some in your party aren't really into rides then might be good.

We made good use of it as it was raining outside constantly (raincheck day was called at the end of the day!) so grabbed a table, played Pokemon Go and ate a lot! We only used the BBQ style place and not everything is on the deal such as ribs and any sampler, there are always premium foods in all the eateries that don't include some of their items.

Think they do look harshly on sharing so really all must purchase a band, there is a credit system think we got around 12 credits for each part of the meal, entree, dessert/side and drink. The side or Dessert thing I liked as I could get side as I'm not a pudding person really.

They gave fairly good portions from what I remember and always wanted to include the apple sauce with the kids meal even if my son didn't want it! it was included extra with the meal.
Demonwar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 12:14 AM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Demonwar View Post
We did get it, you get a band, you can use it every 60minutes I believe, maybe more for drinks only.
Not sure if it's totally worth it if you are going around the park all the time queuing up, if some in your party aren't really into rides then might be good.

We made good use of it as it was raining outside constantly (raincheck day was called at the end of the day!) so grabbed a table, played Pokemon Go and ate a lot! We only used the BBQ style place and not everything is on the deal such as ribs and any sampler, there are always premium foods in all the eateries that don't include some of their items.

Think they do look harshly on sharing so really all must purchase a band, there is a credit system think we got around 12 credits for each part of the meal, entree, dessert/side and drink. The side or Dessert thing I liked as I could get side as I'm not a pudding person really.

They gave fairly good portions from what I remember and always wanted to include the apple sauce with the kids meal even if my son didn't want it! it was included extra with the meal.
Thank you very much for your input..
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
We did it in January but only because I paid $89 for a ticket including dining! To be honest we managed to eat our money's worth but if we had paid full price I doubt it would have been cost effective. We almost found ourselves eating for the sake of it!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post

We went on Good Friday and had the dining (3ad 1ch) and thought it was worth it. Had muffins, fruit and drinks for breakfast around 10am. A decent lunch at 2ish in the Expedition cafe. Then fruit and cakes a bit later and finally another meal in one of the land restaurants about 8.30. Drinks I between as well. Spent nearly 12 hours there but didn't feel like it with time sat around for the shows and meals. Rides were walk on towards the end of the day as well, so did them all a second time.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 17, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
ruddian
Excited about Disney

I was wondering this also. we go October so it is only open from 10-6. Is it still worth it for us? We also have an ADR booked that night at Yak & Yeti in AK at 6.30pm that night. I keep humming and haring whether or not to book. We are also wondering about Aquatica and Busch Gardens?

ruddian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 17, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We've booked dine with shamu instead , I was tempted but we couldn't eat enough to justify it I don't think.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 17, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
mummyroo1
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We did all day dining, it was worth it only if you plan to eat only there that day. Much preferred dine with shamu which was fab. The all day dining at Aquatica gets awful reviews so we didn't do that. I think Busch is much the same as seaworld from the reviews I've read.
mummyroo1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 17, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
ruddian
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
We've booked dine with shamu instead , I was tempted but we couldn't eat enough to justify it I don't think.
Hi. who did you book through?
ruddian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 17, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
ruddian
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by mummyroo1 View Post
We did all day dining, it was worth it only if you plan to eat only there that day. Much preferred dine with shamu which was fab. The all day dining at Aquatica gets awful reviews so we didn't do that. I think Busch is much the same as seaworld from the reviews I've read.
What time did you eat when you did Dine with Shamu. ~on the website it looks like it is for dinner only and we have a dinner reservation that day, so we would want lunch? Do they do that?