Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 26 Apr 16, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Tribal_Tiger
Excited about Disney

Just booked!

So we have just booked this evening. Staying at POFQ with QSDP. We are 2 adults and a 5 year old. Not travelling until Jan 2017 so ages away yet. I was just wondering if the meal plan is enough or should we factor in extra costs for food? I know we will probably need to pay for breakfast but I'm hoping that this would be it. Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks
Cat
Tribal_Tiger is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 16, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Sweets
like a dog with a bone

Mobile

You'll not need to pay for anything else unless you want a character meal of some kind.

We did QSDP and we had credits left over. We only had one meal at CRT that we paid out of pocket for. More than enough food on the dining plan.

Happy planning!

Port Orleans Riverside ~ Oct 2012
Hard Rock Hotel (no Disney!) ~ Aug 2016
New York, Sheraton NY Times Square ~ Feb 2017
Santorini, Dana Villas ~ Aug 2017
Yacht Club ~ Sept 2018
Caribbean Cruise, P&O ~ Mar 2019
Caribbean Beach Resort ~ May 2022 & May 2023
Drury Plaza (first adults only trip!) ~ Aug 2024

Sweets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 16, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
WeluvDisney2016
Excited about Disney

Congrats! We (Me, DH, DS 4 and DD 3) are also staying at POFQ with the QSDP but in November this year

We will be taking around $100 dollars a day for the time we are at Disney but that is for purchases and any extra snacks/drinks that we will want. I'm not planning on spending much of it on food/drinks (tbh hoping to not spend much at all so I can keep it towards another trip lol) but its there if needed. I've heard that the QSDP is plenty of food but my DH and DS are big eaters lol so i'm sure we will end up buying breakfast and extra snacks

I'm also planning on two character meals which i'm putting our $200 gift card towards.

One good tip I've seen is getting a large pizza at the POFQ food court, it 2 meal credits so you also get 2 drinks and desserts(which you can swop for other things, sides etc if desserts not ur thing). You can use your resort mug at the food court so you can keep the drinks for the next day. So you will easily feed 3 of you and saved a credit

Edited at 08:58 PM.
WeluvDisney2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 16, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Tribal_Tiger
Excited about Disney

Thank you
Tribal_Tiger is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 16, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen & LittleD
Apprentice Imagineer

Helen & LittleD's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 18
Mobile

Hi, my 6 year old son and I are also going in January next year we are staying at CBR but I paid the extra for the DP to cover the cost of character meals too. From what I've read on here everyone says it's loads of food whichever plan you go on, I'd just do some research into menus etc so you don't get stuck with the same burgers and fries x

The Xhallo Family's First Magical Trip Report

Jan 2017 - Disney World Florida - Caribbean Beach Resort
Jan 2014 - Disneyland Paris - sequoia Lodge
January 2013 - Disney World Florida -Private Villa
November 2011 - Disneyland Paris - Hotel Santa Fe
Helen & LittleD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 16, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread