Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 14 Oct 16, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
irvsax
Excited about Disney

Liverpool Vs Man United Monday -Where to Watch

Just wondering on any suggestions as to where to watch the game on Monday. Any Liverpool fans going anywhere specific?
irvsax is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 16, 05:39 AM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Hi if your near idrive any of the irish /Scottish pubs, or millars ale house
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 16, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
irvsax
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by jdouds View Post
Hi if your near idrive any of the irish /Scottish pubs, or millars ale house
Thanks. Might try that.
irvsax is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 16, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Villainlover
VIP Dibber

Villainlover's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
BJs brew house will put on whatever you like on their big screens and they have a massive array of beers.. they were really nice to us once when Millers on I drive wouldn't put the game on for us

Buenaventura Lakes 1993
Indian Ridge 1995/6/7 Oak Island Harbour 1998 Indian Point 1999 Eagle ridge 2000 Crescent lakes 2001 Indian Ridge Oaks 2003 Highlands Reserve 2004/5
Hampton Inn Convention centre 2007
Hampton lakes 2008 Highlands reserve 2009
Highlands Reserve 2010/11/12/13/14/15
Villainlover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 16, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
irvsax
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Villainlover View Post
BJs brew house will put on whatever you like on their big screens and they have a massive array of beers.. they were really nice to us once when Millers on I drive wouldn't put the game on for us
Ah nice. Is that on the 192 or international drive?

I was originally thinking of espn world or sports?

Was maybe hoping to find out where other Liverpool fans were heading but that might be tricky i guess.
Old 15 Oct 16, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Villainlover
VIP Dibber

Villainlover's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by irvsax View Post
Ah nice. Is that on the 192 or international drive?

I was originally thinking of espn world or sports?

Was maybe hoping to find out where other Liverpool fans were heading but that might be tricky i guess.
That was I drive but if on 192 defo millers! Totally different attitude to I drive millers Espn is ok ..but very expensive

Buenaventura Lakes 1993
Indian Ridge 1995/6/7 Oak Island Harbour 1998 Indian Point 1999 Eagle ridge 2000 Crescent lakes 2001 Indian Ridge Oaks 2003 Highlands Reserve 2004/5
Villainlover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 16, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
irvsax
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Villainlover View Post
That was I drive but if on 192 defo millers! Totally different attitude to I drive millers Espn is ok ..but very expensive
Ah cool. Will check out Millers then I think. Thanks.
Old 15 Oct 16, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Just wondering on any suggestions as to where to watch the game on Monday. Any Liverpool fans going anywhere specific?

Hiya irvsax... if you got your internet sorted and have an android tablet have you considered downloading Mobdro and watching it from the 'sports' option from home? If you have a HDMI tablet and the rental home has a HDMI TV you can connect, sit back and enjoy Drop me a line if I can help at all.

Glad you got in the home okay kidda... have a smashing holiday.
ChrisS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 16, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
irvsax
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
Hiya irvsax... if you got your internet sorted and have an android tablet have you considered downloading Mobdro and watching it from the 'sports' option from home? If you have a HDMI tablet and the rental home has a HDMI TV you can connect, sit back and enjoy Drop me a line if I can help at all.

Glad you got in the home okay kidda... have a smashing holiday.
Cheers Chris. Sounds like a great option. Sadly the internet is still terrible here, the tv does not have an hdmi input (although I did buy an adaptor but it doesn't seem to want to carry sound.. I can hook laptop to a speaker I bought with me so not end of the world there), but I don't have android devices.

Thanks for the tip though.
Old 15 Oct 16, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Villainlover
VIP Dibber

Villainlover's Reviews
Ah cool. Will check out Millers then I think. Thanks.
It is my first choice for watching footie .. I sit in the bar area on a high top with some mount st Helens Zingers and a beer happy days

If I was there I would have come and cheered on Liverpool with you!

there seem to be a few expats who go to watch LFC

Buenaventura Lakes 1993
Closed Thread