Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 7 Mar 19, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
katieanna
Looking for my Ears

Originally Posted by RickT View Post
if you are not already tied to tickets, i would review your options as you are not going to get value out of 28 days worth of tickets.

You mention Universal twice... but no mention of Island of Adventure, also, plan an evening or late afternoon at City Walk too, ideally when you are at Uni.

Personally, i would be maybe dropping one of the Disney pools and if your on a 14 day ultimate, go play the crazy golf mid afternoon after i assume a hotel.villa pool day or go back to VB.

If you like the water parks - check out Disney H2O Glow Nights.

Realistically, you have at least 4x evening in Disney for the closing fireworks and shows etc, on these days, to save parking costs, depending where you are staying... you may decide to do a park from rope drop to lunch time getting 3x FP's in, heading back for pool time... meal etc.. then back out for 6pm for an evening.

Enjoy.
I have posted an edit on my original post to clear things up and our reasons why for certain things
katieanna is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 19, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
katieanna
Looking for my Ears

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
You have got 6 out of 16 days as either pool or waterpark days. That seems quite a lot of lost park times, unless there is a particular reason you need more rest than average. I would also definitely not be doing a pool day on the first day, that is a day to hit the parks. Also would review some of your waterpark days as well, they are better visited Monday - Wednesday whereas you are going at the end of the week a couple of times.
I have posted an edit on my original post to clear things up and our reasons why for certain things
Old 7 Mar 19, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
katieanna
Looking for my Ears

Originally Posted by 7SeasSailor View Post
How are you going to show your boyfriend everything if you are going to have 6 pool days, that is nearly half of your holiday?
Old 7 Mar 19, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by katieanna View Post
I would still book FP for the rest days and for waterpark days as well. You and boyfriend could go off by yourself some days? On waterpark days, we always book some for 4pm and onwards.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 19, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
katieanna
Looking for my Ears

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I would still book FP for the rest days and for waterpark days as well. You and boyfriend could go off by yourself some days? On waterpark days, we always book some for 4pm and onwards.
Yes this is a good idea with the fastpasses, and we have already planned that some days we will go do our own thing.