Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 Mar 19, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post

Disneyland tickets: any UK special deals?

Heading to LA in August and will be spending some time in Disneyland. It's been about 10 years since we last visited so I'm trying to catch up with ticket options. We'll probably want to be at Disneyland for 4 or 5 days, not staying in a Disney hotel. Are there any tickets for sale in the UK which are designed for overseas visitors, like we can buy for Disney World?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

I went to DL last year and a few years back and don't recall ever seeing any special tickets for overseas visitors.

I did get a pretty good discount on my tickets last year booking through a reseller (at the time I booked LMTClub - which needs a membership which can be gotten for free - had the best prices but prices may vary and other resellers may have better prices now), compared to booking directly with DL. But then I also recall DL having some good ticket offer at some point as well...
Old 23 Mar 19, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
signtalker
Imagineer

No special offers like wdw unfortunetly, we’re off again in May and we got a good deal booking through undercover tourist , e tickets

Excellent service and very quick to answer any questions

Jules
signtalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We bought ours on Black Friday from Attraction Tickets Direct. There was a special offer on that reduced the cost of a five day, adult park hopper ticket (with some blacked out dates, specifically Easter Friday-Monday) to £207. We considered this great value, but unlike WDW there’s no free photopass or pre-booked fast passes, we have to pay $15 per person per day for Maxpass. Five days’ worth of Maxpass for 2 people is $150. Remember to factor that in if you’re planning to use it.
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 19, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I’ve always booked through attraction tickets direct. I call them, as I have a lady I have dealt with there for years, and they tend to give you a better discount over the phone
Old 27 Mar 19, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by StorybookCircus View Post
We bought ours on Black Friday from Attraction Tickets Direct. There was a special offer on that reduced the cost of a five day, adult park hopper ticket (with some blacked out dates, specifically Easter Friday-Monday) to £207. We considered this great value, but unlike WDW there’s no free photopass or pre-booked fast passes, we have to pay $15 per person per day for Maxpass. Five days’ worth of Maxpass for 2 people is $150. Remember to factor that in if you’re planning to use it.
Good thing about the max pass is you pay daily for it , so if you think you won’t need it all 5 days you don’t need to pay for 5 days

We used it 2 weeks ago and tbh there were so few photopass photographers in Disneyland we could have done without it but we got loads in the Adventure park .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List