Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 4 Apr 19, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
slimhead
Gone all Goofy

Too much?

1st timers coming to Disney World at the end of May so as you can imagine we want to do everything, we are staying Animal kingdom Lodge and also have a car for our stay so hopefully make things a bit easier, I can’t help but think we’ve booked up to much? What do you all think.

Our Daughter is 7 and very excited.

Weds May 29th - Arrive late afternoon just check in and look about
Thurs 30th - Magic Kingdom - ADR - CRT and Rainforest Cafe
Fri 31st - Aquatica
Sat 1st - Animal Kingdom - Tusker House for breakfast
Sun 2nd - Bon Voyage breakfasts - Rest Day/Just see how we feel
Mon 3rd - Island of Adventure
Tues 4th - Seaworld - Le Cellier for evening meal
Weds 5th - Volcano Bay - Magic Kingdom for Evening meal and display
Thurs 6th - Universal Studios
Fri 7th - Hollywood Studios
Sat 8th - Discovery Cove - Boma for evening meal
Sun 9th - Epcot - Nine Dragons for Evening meal
Mon 10th - No plans
Tues 11th - No plans
Weds - Travel Home
slimhead is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Pete1
Getting Excited

Mobile

Sounds good. The last 2 days just go back to your fav park, thats as long as you can still stand.
You'll never get to experience everything in one trip. So just enjoy as much as you can, like your plan.
Pete1 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando_Kings
Very Serious Dibber

Orlando_Kings's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Looks good!
The only thing I'd say is you may want to take the first day after arrival a little easier to factor in the jetlag etc especially as it's your first visit

Happy planning!
Old 4 Apr 19, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
skinnybaby
Apprentice Imagineer

Im slowly thinking about our itinerary but ive got ages yet.

We have also got a day planned for Discovery Cove and 1 thing i will say is im not sure what to do about an eveing meal as im not sure we will really want one after the all inclusive day there. Not sure we would appreciate what Boma has to offer if we are already fairly full
skinnybaby is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 19, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Ridersmom
Imagineer

Is there a reason you are spending so much time at non Disney parks? One of the great advantages of being on site is the convenience of being right there. You are spending more time at parks you will need to drive a half hour or more to.

I would concerntarate on Disney, do water parks there and save the rest for another trip.
Ridersmom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 19, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

If you haven’t bought tickets yet I would consider dropping the non disney parks and just do Disney and everything it has to offer.

Drop the car hire and drop the extra tickets. Disney has plenty to do and you can’t even do everything Disney offers in two weeks let alone adding in non Disney parks You can stick to your current plans but you won’t do nearly everything
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 19, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
7SeasSailor
Imagineer

You will still be jet lagged and waking up early on Fri 31st. I would be going to a park for rope drop, not Aquatica.
Old 6 Apr 19, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Simon & Suzann
Imagineer

Mobile

As others have said I'd consider Disney only unless you already have tickets. Then when u book the year after (which u will i guarentee! ) you can do the other parks.
That's one of the biggest advice i got told and wished I'd listened. That way this holiday will be cheaper as only Disney and the saving can go to the following year.

If not then one big thing i noticed is you have SeaWorld then Le Cellier for evening. That's going to be a drag. Try do Le Cellier on Epcot day. U need to try and plan meals around the park day or vice versa to minimise travelling as really drains you and could make grouchy kids.

Early on you will be up very early, so utilise that for any breakfasts you fancy and park openings. Blast the park am then back to pool to recharge.

Personlly i would utilise waterpark days as rest days and again make the most of the 2 Disney ones. U have aquatica on your 2nd full day there. I'd possibly delay that as u will be "fresh" plus wary of the sun all day in bathers. We get a few days of parks then relax at water parks to recharge then parks again.

It can be very stressful to plan esp with adrs.
We print out the meal restaurants then categorise must do ones, fancy that one, possible, not fussed etc. U get an idea then of possible park days around them.

U will love it whatever u do. U won't do it all but that's what keeps the excitement to go back.

And let your daughter dictate the pace. U don't want her tired and moody then not enjoying. Regular stops for cold drinks and 5 mins chill make all the difference.
Simon & Suzann is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List