Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 17 Apr 19, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Lissa_x
Excited about Disney

Mobile Best park bag with 2 toddlers

We will be travelling in August with a 15 month old and a 2.5 year old so will understandably have a lot to carry in the parks. Can any one recommend a decent park bag for use with infants?

Thank you!
Old 17 Apr 19, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
martyn321
Very Serious Dibber

I like to carry it all around in a bargain booze plastic bag, as it makes me look classy!

On a more serious note having a buggy will help as you can stash it all in the bottom.
martyn321 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
dvc
Imagineer

dvc's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A back pack each, spread the load. We find Kipling are very comfortable and roomy. They also come in various sizes so you can pick the one that’s right for you
dvc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Yes! I have an amazing bag but there’s loads similar. It’s a nappy rucksack but what I love about it is it’s got a pouch underneath for wet stuff and the side pocket is a wipes holder which distributes wipes so when you’re out and about you can literally just reach back and get a wipe...you have no idea how handy this is until you’ve had one! Plus it’s got three compartments so easy to store valuables away from snacks and nappies. I love it and it’s perfect for the parks as I also have two infants. Also a decent parent unit for your pram is very handy. like this: amazon/S-ZONE-Orga...ateway&sr=8-28
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
piglet100
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We tried to keep a small bag (an easily squished one, like one of those drawstring bags) under the buggy with anything not valuable or not needed in queues, spare clothes, extra nappies, etc, so we weren't lugging everything around all the time. There's loads of 'just in case' stuff you don't need to carry around all day.
Also the baby care centres have loads of emergency items and there are first aid centres so if it's a real unlikely emergency item then consider leaving behind! Expensive though!
Old 18 Apr 19, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
ASCollins
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Do you have anything else besides kid stuff to carry? For example I enjoy photography and can therefore recommend an incredible Camera/infants ruck sack.
This sort of info might help narrow down your requirements from a huge range of bag types, styles, uses and brands!

As a brand I do love Crumpler though! Great quality and 30 year warranty.
ASCollins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Lissa_x
Excited about Disney

We do have quite a large camera too yes! It'll mainly be the kids stuff and the camera.
Old 18 Apr 19, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I have a great back pack bought in Walmart baby section has the side pocket for wipes zip ff section at the bottom which is a cool bag takes 4 x500mls bottles of water
And the main section has loads of room for changes of clothes towels etc and the lid section inside has a pocket for purse keys phone etc
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
ASCollins
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lissa_x View Post
We do have quite a large camera too yes! It'll mainly be the kids stuff and the camera.
Well in that case I can thoroughly recommend the Thule Covert Rolltop Backpack. It's half camera back and half kid friendly rucksack. I can get my camera body, 4 lenses, a flash and a tripod in whilst still managing to pack everything that we need for a day out!
ASCollins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

Definitely a rucksack of some sort. Try and keep everything to one bag if you can.
We went when dd was 12 weeks. I had a smaller change bag for her and then a little bag for DS (3)
It was such a faff as everything got “lost” under the buggy and we washed time having to arrange things before folding it for the bus.
The next year, one bag was so much better.

For this year as I don’t need changing stuff I’ve just got a cool bag backpack for snacks with a front pocket for suncream etc.

If you haven’t already I would definitely get a parent console for the buggy handle. So useful for storing drinks and random things.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List