Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 7 Mar 19, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
rosiela
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile Itinerary Thoughts

I wonder if you could help with my draft itinerary for our trip in May. I have been before (but as a child 20+ years ago!) and my OH hasn’t. As we are staying on site I wanted to do what I remember working well previously, which was hitting the parks in the morning and having a rest in the afternoon before going back out.

Do you think the following plan looks reasonable? I am trying to ensure we get the best out of the holiday but also have a bit of rest time!

Mon 6th - Travel, land early evening, straight to resort and an early night

Tues 7th - Magic Kingdom for opening. Back to resort for early afternoon and pool time. Boat to Disney Springs in evening.

Wed 8th - Hollywood Studios for opening. Again back to hotel/pool in the afternoon, dinner at resort.

Thurs 9th - Animal Kingdom for opening. Hotel early/mid afternoon followed by meal reservation at Boatwrights (at our resort).

Fri 10th - Typhoon Lagoon during the day. Magic Kingdom evening for food and fireworks.

Sat 11th - Universal Studios

Sun 12th - lie in/pool time at hotel. Epcot afternoon and evening for Illuminations.

Mon 13th - Crystal Palace breakfast reservation at Magic Kingdom 9.35. Pool afternoon. Hollywood Studios evening for dinner and Fantasmic.

Tues 14th - lie in/pool time. Be Our Guest lunch reservation at Magic Kingdom, 3pm parade and afternoon there. Quiet evening at resort or visit Disney Springs.

Wed 15th - Islands of Adventure

Thurs 16th - blizzard beach. Evening dinner at Red Lobster.

Fri 17th - Animal Kingdom for opening. Back to hotel mid afternoon. Disney Springs or evening swim at hotel.

Sat 18th - Hollywood studios for opening. Evening - Magic Kingdom for food, shops, fireworks for last time.

Sun 19th - rest morning. Epcot afternoon and evening. Dinner reservation at Teppan Edo then Illuminations.

Mon 20th - home!
rosiela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 01:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Merryweather
Imagineer

I think it looks fine - a pretty good balance. Have a great time!
Old 9 Mar 19, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
rafjen
Apprentice Imagineer

rafjen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
It seems a good mix, if you are onsite and planning to rope drop have you included any extra magic hour openings?
rafjen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Mobile

Looks great!
JessBlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
rosiela
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by rafjen View Post
It seems a good mix, if you are onsite and planning to rope drop have you included any extra magic hour openings?
Actually that’s a good point, I will need to check!
rosiela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 19, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

The only thing I spotted was no evening stuff in Animal Kingdom. The Rivers of Light show is really nice and so is doing an afternoon safari - you get different animals.

Oh and agree check those extra magic hours just to make sure you factor them into the times
Old 11 Mar 19, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Felstead141
VIP Dibber

Felstead141's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Personally I like to save magic kingdom as the last Disney park we go to. But that’s just me and I’m sure you’ll have a fab time. Make sure you FP avatar it was 135 minutes last week when we were there and the park was quiet.
Felstead141 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
ILoveGoofy
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Sounds like a good intinary to me. We haven't done ours yet and we are first timers although I have only been when I was younger. We are also going very similar time to you. Have a lovely time
Old 6 Apr 19, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
7SeasSailor
Imagineer

Too much time spent traveling back to the hotel to sit by the pool for me. I travel 4000 miles and spend a small fortune on park tickets so I want to spend most of the day there.
Old 6 Apr 19, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes thats what we do, Park. Pool then evening meal..xx
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List