Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 8 Apr 19, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Ycryan
Imagineer

Ycryan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 34
Originally Posted by toonarmani View Post
Is he wanting wired or Bluetooth? In/On/Over ear?
He's looking for wireless over ear, noise cancelling with really good sound (not asking for much ). Its the £300 price that's putting him off the Bose ones and the Sony ones.

Thanks.
Old 9 Apr 19, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Mobile

Originally Posted by Ycryan View Post
He's looking for wireless over ear, noise cancelling with really good sound (not asking for much ). Its the £300 price that's putting him off the Bose ones and the Sony ones.

Thanks.
Check out the EU Amazon sites (like Germany and Spain) as they are usually the same or less as UK £ but in Euros so can make a saving (should work out sub £250) - recently the QC35ii’s were £218.
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 19, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Ycryan
Imagineer

Ycryan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 34
Originally Posted by toonarmani View Post
Check out the EU Amazon sites (like Germany and Spain) as they are usually the same or less as UK £ but in Euros so can make a saving (should work out sub £250) - recently the QC35ii’s were £218.
Fantastic, thanks. I'll take a look.
Old 11 Apr 19, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU68
Very Serious Dibber

We got our Bose from the outlets on IDrive, mine were a refurb pair (well just in a plain box) and DH had a new pair. They were cheaper than any other store but this was pre-Brexit so a better exc rate.
LOU68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 19, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

i wrote this guide a while back on getting the best deal on bose kit from the outlet store...

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...d.php?t=837560

as far as i know, most of the information is still correct, although i'm not 100% sure what offers the mall VIP booklet give now
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 19, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
bernard301
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Last time I went I got a great deal on some beats earphones online from bestbuy. Just had them delivered to the villa!
bernard301 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 19, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

I’ve had the Sony ones (Mk2) the Sennheiser and the Bose equivalents. Ordered them all from Amazon to test and kept one. I kept the Bose. The Sony have a bit better sound, but the MkII ones ( now on MkIII and may be better) gave me jaw ache after a while they clamped my head so tightly, and looked like Metal Mickey. Sennheiser had v good sound but noise cancelling was not good and a touch sensitive pad on the side was a disaster. Bose are the market leaders, as comfy as heck for 8 hours which you cannot under estimate. The Sony have surpassed them in sound but not looks and on the pair I had certainly not comfort but as I say that may have improved with MKIII. The Bose are also simply more fashionable. Bose have a crappy weak Bluetooth connection and on my Pixel phone I get very occasional split second skips, but not on Apple devices.
Try looking on Amazon.es and Germany, sometimes much cheaper and if you order expedited delivery on Spanish website they actually despatch them from U.K. warehouse.

Edited at 08:44 AM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 19, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We got Bose factory headphones from our local Bose store. Saved €70 on the RRP. You get the same guarantee with them.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List