Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 12 Apr 19, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Burgmeister View Post
The food police will be along soon to tell you all how dreadfull CiCis is.
Lol, it is what it is... Its far from fine dining but after a day in parks and you are fit to drop and want something quick it certainly hits the spot... We liked it
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 19, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Powlay View Post
They can tell my then 2 year old and 7 year old grand daughters.

Both ate like pigs in CiCi's. And as a loving grandfather all i care is that their happy and well fed. (picky kids can be a nightmare but they were not in there they love pasta and pizza)
There's nobody more picky than my youngest she ate well in there returning to counter more than once 👍👍
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 19, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Out of curiosity, which app did they insist on using?
your groupon app that had the voucher on it
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 19, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post

The food police will be along soon to tell you all how dreadfull CiCis is.
which is the reason in all our trips, we never ventured in

then we stayed 1 week on and then 1 week off-site and had a list of off-site places to try, the last on the list was CiCi's, someone on here said " give it a try, its like pizza hut but just not as posh " which made me laugh, but at $7 a meal we thought why not, so we tried it, enjoyed it and then the next trip ( least year ) ate 3 times, twice in the same place as before, near crossroads ( the place was spotless clean ) then once up on idrive near seaworld, that place wasnt as clean, the floor could have done with a mop, but the tables were clean and the food nice enough

lets be honest, to eat and drink for $7 is almost the same as having a ice cream onsite

I always have a custom pizza made, mentioned i am Veggie so they use clean tools, works a treat and fills me up
Old 12 Apr 19, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Mjordan
Very Serious Dibber

how do I get this please? i have the UK groupon app, do i just change it to orlando and order it that way, or is there a special way?
Mjordan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 19, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Mjordan
Very Serious Dibber

sorry another question, how much is it per adult on the door?

I ask ask we are a family of 3, and they only do for 2 or 4 so seeing if still cheaper to get for 4 even though there is only 3 of us

thanks
Mjordan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 19, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Mjordan View Post
how do I get this please? i have the UK groupon app, do i just change it to orlando and order it that way, or is there a special way?
yes, just change location to orlando

Originally Posted by Mjordan View Post
sorry another question, how much is it per adult on the door?

I ask ask we are a family of 3, and they only do for 2 or 4 so seeing if still cheaper to get for 4 even though there is only 3 of us

thanks
buffet is about $6 and a drink about $2

you can get vouchers for buy one buffet and drink, get another lot free

so that might be better value for you
Old 16 Apr 19, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
talk talk
Getting Excited

Bit of a groupon newbie so grateful for some advice. I have created groupon accounts in the UK and USA but do I just need the UK App to buy groupon codes for the USA?
Lindfields Villa - November 1998
Terra Verde Villa - June 2019
talk talk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
bella9
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by talk talk View Post
Bit of a groupon newbie so grateful for some advice. I have created groupon accounts in the UK and USA but do I just need the UK App to buy groupon codes for the USA?
I've never used an app, just changed the location and/or put in a zip code of the villa and looked for deals that way - you can use any local zip code (e.g. WDW) if you're just doing a search. For my first ever US Groupon purchase, several years ago, I received a phone call from the Halifax (Clarity cc) checking that it was me spending in $s - few seconds to confirm from my end, and then the purchase was allowed to go through. It's straightforward, thankfully.
bella9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
talk talk
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by bella9 View Post
I've never used an app, just changed the location and/or put in a zip code of the villa and looked for deals that way - you can use any local zip code (e.g. WDW) if you're just doing a search. For my first ever US Groupon purchase, several years ago, I received a phone call from the Halifax (Clarity cc) checking that it was me spending in $s - few seconds to confirm from my end, and then the purchase was allowed to go through. It's straightforward, thankfully.
Thank you 😀
Lindfields Villa - November 1998
Terra Verde Villa - June 2019
talk talk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List