Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 Apr 19, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Scottishmam View Post
Sorry to jump in. I booked a disney hotel direct with disney but going through topcashback site and got over £100 cash back. Does this mean I won't get the $100? I thought I would just get it when I checked in to POFQ? Am I meant to get an email about it? It clearly states in my booking confirmation email that I get a $100 gift card. Thanks
The thread is talking about the additional $100 you can potentially get when the free dining offer is released later this month for hotel stays in 2020. This is in addition to the normal $200 that will provided as part of the 2020 free dining offer.

Note that this only applies for bookings from 25th April and only for bookings made direct with Disney. If you've already booked a hotel with Disney then you won't be getting the free dining and gift card, unless this was a booking made last year for a stay this year - in which case, this additional $100 email doesn't apply.

To the OP - I received the email asking me to register my interest on Thursday 11th. This was sent to the email address I have used to register a Disney account in the past.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~

Edited at 10:18 AM.
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
LouH
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jakey Neverland View Post
Sorry to jump on this, when you link the rooms do they then put your rooms next door to each other?
We have always had rooms next door but I do always email in advance and explain that we are husband and wife with 5 kids so would like to be next door if possible.
Disney have always put us next door with an adjoining door as have universal when we stayed there and we’ve only ever stayed 2/3 nights.
They were very accommodating
LouH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
f1girly
Imagineer

Just to add that Virgin are now giving the €300 gift card.
f1girly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

i havent received any eamils from disney even though i had clicked on the link .
Tinks2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tiggers Pal View Post
OP I have the email you are talking about, it came in on Thursday 11th April. It came into a different email account from the one I’ve used when we booked to stay onsite in 2017 & 2018.
Thanks a million Tiggers .. ive checked the emails ive used in the past and nothing there x
Old 15 Apr 19, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LouH View Post
I’ve also not had it and I had two emails down as we have to book two rooms

I’ve emailed Disney about it

We were hoping to try Quidco and still get it - you never know
You have to go through Quidco to get the cashback and they say you won't get it with any other discounts or offers so you won't get both.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
LouH
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
You have to go through Quidco to get the cashback and they say you won't get it with any other discounts or offers so you won't get both.
How does cashback work with dining plan?
I’m a active member of Quidco so get what you say about offers but can’t see if the dining plan would be classed as an offer making cash back not valid
LouH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyPlanner73
Apprentice Imagineer

I had this at the bottom of my Virgin Holidays quote -

'I have added a $200 Disney Gift card free for you, and for pre registrations (booking before 25th April) This will become a $300 Gift card.'
Old 15 Apr 19, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

Mobile

There's a post on another thread referencing the WDW Facebook page having a link...

I don't use FB so can't check but you may want to look if booking direct.
Blue nose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LouH View Post
How does cashback work with dining plan?
I’m a active member of Quidco so get what you say about offers but can’t see if the dining plan would be classed as an offer making cash back not valid
I booked my trip for this year and last year (both free dining) through Quidco and both were fine.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List