Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Apr 19, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneylover1981
Staying in the Castle

Mobile Virgin flight booked through Thomas cook

Hi everyone.
Just wondering if anyone can offer me any insight into my March 2020 trip

I booked a package through Thomas cook in August 2018 for March 2020. It was too good a deal to leave there.
The flights we were given were virgin flights VS15 and VS16 return. The outbound travel day has now been released but that flight is not available on virgin Atlantic. Only a 10:25 flight and we have been booked on a 13:15 flight.

Sorry if I’m not making sense. Found it a bit hard to explain 😂😂
Just wondering if anyone else has experience this? I have tried Thomas cook and they were no help.
Disneylover1981 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Mobile

They may have just combined the two flights into one as they are not full? Why don’t you call Thomas Cook and ask them? I’m sure it’s fine.
legallyblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneylover1981
Staying in the Castle

Mobile

Originally Posted by legallyblonde View Post
They may have just combined the two flights into one as they are not full? Why don’t you call Thomas Cook and ask them? I’m sure it’s fine.
Thanks for your reply. I have asked Thomas cook but they were literally no help. Maybe we’ll try again when our inbound flight day is available to book
Disneylover1981 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Why don’t you try ringing virgin Atlantic directly?
legallyblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneylover1981
Staying in the Castle

Mobile

Originally Posted by legallyblonde View Post
Why don’t you try ringing virgin Atlantic directly?
That’s a good idea. That hasn’t even crossed our minds 😂
Old 18 Apr 19, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
allymc316
Getting Excited

Mobile

If you ask Thomas cook for your Virgin PNR number you should them be able to log in on Virgin’s Website to check your booking
allymc316 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
I very much doubt that early flight will stay as the only one of the day. VA tend to like a single flight to be later as it gives them more flexibility ref late arrivals and thus they dont have to rush to turn them around.
For this March most of the flights were the VS15 - which we flew on.

I lay odds TC haven't even booked your ticket with VA yet. The reason being is that if your return date isn't released yet TC cannot have booked it as they certainly wont pay the 1 way horrendous costs.
Early days yet, I wouldn't fret.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
I very much doubt that early flight will stay as the only one of the day. VA tend to like a single flight to be later as it gives them more flexibility ref late arrivals and thus they dont have to rush to turn them around.
For this March most of the flights were the VS15 - which we flew on.

I lay odds TC haven't even booked your ticket with VA yet. The reason being is that if your return date isn't released yet TC cannot have booked it as they certainly wont pay the 1 way horrendous costs.
Early days yet, I wouldn't fret.
Not September 13th last year - I was booked on the later one as it was the only available one to book at the time. The earlier one wasn't available to book. However a few months after booking I got moved to the earlier one - the later one wasn't available to book at the time. I kept an eye on them and only the earlier one was available to book. So there are exceptions to your rule. It suited me as it meant I got there earlier.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 19, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post
hotspotuk
Excited about Disney

You should be able to book all your seats ask for the Virgin flight ref number from TC
hotspotuk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List