Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 12 Feb 20, 02:01 AM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lisbon View Post
you could always have a look on the internet and have it delivered to the clubhouse and pick it up when you arrive
rob
Lots of villa communities don't have clubhouses.
Old 16 Feb 20, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
leee
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by Sarahemeliarose View Post
A lot of villas will have spare bedding/linen closets. You might find something a bit more girly in there or just take a blanket from home as a few others have suggested. Definitely wouldn’t be buying one, your daughter will be that tired from being in the parks she won’t care. My 11 year old boy will have a Winnie the Pooh themed room on our holiday this year 😂🙈
My son who will be nearly 20 is in the Winnie room again this year. Sunset Lakes, not the same villa is it?
leee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

I’m astounded that it’s even crossed your daughters mind to request a princess room! My kids sleep wherever they lay their head. Which usually means one of them on a mattress that’s been dragged on to the landing/ kitchen/ lounge so they don’t wake each other up! We’re staying in 8 different places this trip, we’ll just be grateful for clean bedding and air con.
Hopefully the suggestions already mentioned will help. I’d definitely suggest a nice new fleecy blanket to do the job.
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 20, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Sarahemeliarose
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by leee View Post
My son who will be nearly 20 is in the Winnie room again this year. Sunset Lakes, not the same villa is it?
Aaah no we are in a Westridge villa. I thought the theme was unusual though. I’m sure our boys will enjoy regardless 😂
Sarahemeliarose is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 20, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
NickPytlinski
Proud to wear my Ears

Some harsh replies aimed at the op on this thread.

they want to make it magical for there princess. Let them.

My advice would be to ask the villa owner as they may have the bedding available, if not of course walmart or even amazon may deliver it for the day you arrive. The villa owner maybe able to help advise where to get it delivered to for you to pick up on arrival.

have fun!
Old 19 Feb 20, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Lemmonie
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I totally understand the OP. Our villa this year has a minion themed room. My 12 year old boy isnt thrilled but having seen the pictures he knows what to expect. As a general rule when booking villas I will scroll past the heavily themed ones if I can.
Lemmonie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List