Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 4 Apr 20, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
Cancelled ours yesterday, emailed at 9.15am and had a reply by 3.30pm to say a refund was on its way and received our cancellation invoice. Impressed with how quickly they replied.
Old 4 Apr 20, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

If any one was not sure of Disney's amended cancellation policy here it is below

Disney Resort Rooms and Packages

Please note that information below applies for Guests who purchased their Resort stay or package directly with Walt Disney Travel Company International. If you did not book directly, please contact your travel agent or tour operator.

We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions set out below at any time without notice depending on changes of circumstances.

To provide additional flexibility, we are waiving Disney-imposed amendment and cancellation fees up to the date of check-in for reservations with arrivals through June 30, 2020.

If you change your reservation to a new date, we will maintain your existing offer (if applicable), but amended bookings may incur additional costs. If you wish to cancel your reservation, we will provide a full refund.

For arrivals after those dates, standard booking terms and conditions

Original here
It also has information on tickets, Fastpass, ADR's and Magicbands.

Interesting note is that tickets bought direct from Disney BEFORE 11th Apr 2020 will be extended to be used by 31st Sep 2021.. A Possible way to lock in this years ticket price for next years trip?

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Rbecking
slightly serious Dibber

How are you emailing them? I used their online form on website 5 days ago and not had a reply.
Rbecking is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Lilly3580
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Please could I ask who the email address? I had a response that told me I had to call them.
Lilly3580 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Disneytraveluk@disneyonline.com is the email address I used for my cancellation.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
elliecjno1
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by Joshie1 View Post
Disneytraveluk@disneyonline.com is the email address I used for my cancellation.
I used this one too
April '18 - WDW - POFQ & Emerald Island Villa

MAY '20 - WDW - POFQ & AMI CANCELLED BY COVID
elliecjno1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
Originally Posted by Joshie1 View Post
I also used this one yesterday. Got a reply the same day
Old 5 Apr 20, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

I emailed to cancel today
Replied within the hour to say my booking was cancelled and I would receive a refund within 10-15 days

Only issue I'm having is cancelling my adrs - managed to do most online but a couple won't let me
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 20, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by mandco View Post
I emailed to cancel today
Replied within the hour to say my booking was cancelled and I would receive a refund within 10-15 days

Only issue I'm having is cancelling my adrs - managed to do most online but a couple won't let me
I was advised in my cancellation email to phone to cancel my ADRs - I didn’t have many as had QSDP so was able to do all cancellations through MDE.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List