Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6 Nov 18, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Oh no you were late for your afternoon tea. It sounds like this is not something they are used to.

We were also late for our Yachtsman meal but they were really kind and it wasn't a problem. I guess that they are more laid back at Y & B than at the Grand Flo.

The steak looks soo good. I have to agree those rolls with the garlic and butter is a bit of a cliche now, but deservedly so as they are yummy, the filet mignon was also delicious.
I think the greeter at the podium at the Grand Flo was being a bit pedantic really, there was only a few others parties in the restaurant and none of the large parties she claimed to be expecting arrived either

Thank you for reading!

Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
The steak looks lovely. Have you eaten at Ale and Compass? I do really fancy Yachtsman but as we are only doing 5 nights on site I'm not sure about using up 2 credits, so Ale and Compass is another option for us
We've been to Ale and Compass and I think it will be a good alternative, but I'd encourage you to think about paying for Yachtsman OOP it was that good! I agree about being reluctant to splurge 2 credits, on regular dining plan I don't see the value in it.

Thank you for reading!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List