Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 1 Apr 20, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I am beginning to feel that the women on this thread are being unkind to me to the extent that Mrs MH even caught me crying in my man cave earlier (at least she didn't catch me doing that other thing again).

I feel I need to spend an hour on my PS4 in order to compose myself as it's hard for a bloke like me (who is the nearest thing to male perfection) to read detrimental remarks from dibbers, who up until now I considered to be my cyber family.

I am not planning on making a formal complaint at this stage, but remember that I'm a man, just a man.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 20, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I am beginning to feel that the women on this thread are being unkind to me to the extent that Mrs MH even caught me crying in my man cave earlier (at least she didn't catch me doing that other thing again).

I feel I need to spend an hour on my PS4 in order to compose myself as it's hard for a bloke like me (who is the nearest thing to male perfection) to read detrimental remarks from dibbers, who up until now I considered to be my cyber family.

I am not planning on making a formal complaint at this stage, but remember that I'm a man, just a man.
I can sympathise with you MH !
They can be like piranhas sometimes!
Don’t cry in your cave - tip : cry in the shower

Is this what you mean ?
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 20, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
Get them threaded when we are allowed to leave the house again, they can grow till them. In the 80s we plucked so much mine don’t grow anymore!
Threading is on par with standing on Lego. Excruciating
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 20, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
I think I’ll pass then...
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 20, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post

Who has been unkind? We are just trying to be helpful. After the rumours you spread about Sandra and Sue 🙄🙄🙄
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 20, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
I honestly don't find it painful but it's easier to get them waxed and dyed while having my eyelashes done.

I have a lovely pair of tweezers with a light and a 10x magnifying mirror. Hours of fun.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 20, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

To be honest MH after watching the news tonight - it puts everything into perspective. Stay safe everyone.
Old 1 Apr 20, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
I honestly don't find it painful but it's easier to get them waxed and dyed while having my eyelashes done.

I have a lovely pair of tweezers with a light and a 10x magnifying mirror. Hours of fun.
I’m only plucking the odd straggler as I’m too scared in case I get carried away
Old 1 Apr 20, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews

This is very good!
Old 1 Apr 20, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post

This is very good!
Oh dear ... I’m saying nothing I’ll leave it to MH