Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 30 Jan 20, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Loungefly

My teen is wanting to add to her growing collection and I was wondering if anyone had spotted these at any of the outlets recently? She wasn’t into them on the last trip and none of us can remember seeing them. Thanks
Old 30 Jan 20, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

DW says occasionally. She normally watches a couple of YouTube vloggers for the Character warehouse, Bob and Ashley, Theme Park O'Hana to name a couple.
Old 31 Jan 20, 01:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
DW says occasionally. She normally watches a couple of YouTube vloggers for the Character warehouse, Bob and Ashley, Theme Park O'Hana to name a couple.
Thank you that’s really helpful
Old 31 Jan 20, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

If you or your daughter are on Instagram, there’s a blogger called Miss Clearance who goes to the outlets almost every day to take pictures. Loungefly stuff regularly pops up but the shelves are always swept clear by resellers!
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 20, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Mobile

There were some loungefly bags and purses behind the till at Disney Warehouse when I went after Christmas.
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 20, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by StorybookCircus View Post
If you or your daughter are on Instagram, there’s a blogger called Miss Clearance who goes to the outlets almost every day to take pictures. Loungefly stuff regularly pops up but the shelves are always swept clear by resellers!
Oh that’s really helpful thank you
Old 1 Feb 20, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
malt1977
Apprentice Imagineer

Don’t forget eBay, you can get most of the range there too (slightly inflated prices). The UK online Disney store also holds a small selection of Loungefly, but very generic and not the seasonal stuff.
malt1977 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by malt1977 View Post
Don’t forget eBay, you can get most of the range there too (slightly inflated prices). The UK online Disney store also holds a small selection of Loungefly, but very generic and not the seasonal stuff.
She’s bought most of hers so far from a company called truffle shuffle, they often do 20-25% so that makes a bit of a saving. Think she was hoping to get a couple of the park only bags. Thanks
Old 1 Feb 20, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotty
Imagineer

Truffle Shuffle are great to deal with - last year I got the Tigger LF but the colour started coming off it on the second day (onto my tshirt) they refunded the money on our return.
The outlets currently have the Evil Queen and Santa Mickey for around $45.
I'm hoping to get the Queen in a couple of weeks.
Old 1 Feb 20, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
Truffle Shuffle are great to deal with - last year I got the Tigger LF but the colour started coming off it on the second day (onto my tshirt) they refunded the money on our return.
The outlets currently have the Evil Queen and Santa Mickey for around $45.
I'm hoping to get the Queen in a couple of weeks.
Brilliant thank you 😊

Yes I agree, we’ve ordered a few bits from truffle shuffle and been really impressed