Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 2 Apr 20, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Nanny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nicole_rourke View Post
There's always so much speculation on here though, people hear it from their uncles, neighbors daughters cat and it's usually never true. Haha I would just keep looking on the websites yourself and maybe email a rep. I'm confident it will come out and I'm confident it won't be delayed too much even if it is slightly delayed. Just keep your eyes peeled 😊
Need a laughing emoji as well as the 'like' this made me literally laugh out loud when it got down to the cat
Disney Nanny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 20, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nicole_rourke View Post
Hi,

I've never known them to release it this early, usually last two weeks of April.

X
It was released this early the same year Ant & Dec did the live final from MK. I presume originally. this years date was intended to coincide with that again.
Old 3 Apr 20, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Potterer
Very Serious Dibber

Travel agents used to get a bit of a heads up and if memory serves that was around 10th April, normally free dining is released after 21st of April.

It has always been offered since I started going in 2014 so we booked it in 2013.

There have always been black out dates which used to just be Christmas and Easter, however, I believe last year saw them end it short in October which then didn't cover our UK October half term, plus they started restricting room categories.

For us, POR has never really had free dining offered to US guests as it was always full so didn't need the incentive (this could have changed) but I know last year removed standard rooms from free dining. So you had to upgrade the category. We book a garden view to give us the most choice at check in as there are more rooms in that category. We only did Universal last year, booked very last minute so I have fallen off the Disney stuff until now as I was waiting for free dining.
August 2019 CBBR & RPR Club level Post GCSE treat
Potterer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 20, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
pdcdad
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’ve just looked on Disney site as I do periodically to see if anything has changed. Today can not get a price for late August early September 28/8 to 13/9 all blanked out very strange.
pdcdad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 20, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
pdcdad
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by pdcdad View Post
I’ve just looked on Disney site as I do periodically to see if anything has changed. Today can not get a price for late August early September 28/8 to 13/9 all blanked out very strange.
Dates back again very strange
pdcdad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
LoopyDisney7
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by ely3857 View Post
It was released this early the same year Ant & Dec did the live final from MK. I presume originally. this years date was intended to coincide with that again.
This. I think it was meant to be announced this week to coincide with the live final in MK (which should have been tonight). That being cancelled has probably meant they’ve reverted to their “usual” schedule of end of April.

I’m clinging to that and refuse to entertain any other theories! 😂
LoopyDisney7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Free dining?

Any idea when or if this will be released for next year ?

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
After Easter is my understanding. Hopefully, a better offer than 2019 to entice us back😀
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
GroovyYvee
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

The email notifications went out on 11th April last year, with a link to registration that opened two weeks later... hoping that we’ll all soon have the same kind of email landing in our inboxes!
GroovyYvee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 20, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
Any idea when or if this will be released for next year ?
After they know when the parks will re-open and then based on how many people have rescheduled for next year and they have some idea of occupancy rates ,which where expected to be high any way, would be my guess time wise if they even do.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List