Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 7 Jun 18, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
#21
WileyCoyote
Thread Starter
I am not a shopaholic
 
WileyCoyote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 11
Originally Posted by Jakey Neverland View Post
Totally perfect day but why was the queue so long for coffee?
The queue is for the beignets rather than the coffee. It’s the most famous place in NO to get them. We cheated and got them from their small place in the outlets on our first trip.

Originally Posted by disney owl View Post
Jazz brunch looks delicious
It was an amazing lunch, fab food and so laid back.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 19, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
#22
KarenG
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Mar 04
Two Sisters was already on my “short”* list and it’s definitely staying there now! Looks wonderful, food, surroundings, everything.

I’m way too tight to pay for room service. It makes me think of being in depressing hotel rooms for work

Love the day mooching, my perfect day.

* list of restaurants that is not at all short, and getting longer by the day
__________________
KarenG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 19, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
#23
WileyCoyote
Thread Starter
I am not a shopaholic
 
WileyCoyote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 11
Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
Two Sisters was already on my “short”* list and it’s definitely staying there now! Looks wonderful, food, surroundings, everything.

I’m way too tight to pay for room service. It makes me think of being in depressing hotel rooms for work

Love the day mooching, my perfect day.

* list of restaurants that is not at all short, and getting longer by the day
We are returning to Two Sisters on my birthday. I am really looking forward to it. Booked in for 1230 so we can make full use of the buffet and hear more of the jazz.

We rarely use room service ever and after discovering their breakfast room the next day , we may well just stick with that! It was really pricey for what we got . And I hate the cling film on top of everything. Not classy. Or planet friendly
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 19, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
#24
KarenG
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Mar 04
Mobile

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
We are returning to Two Sisters on my birthday. I am really looking forward to it. Booked in for 1230 so we can make full use of the buffet and hear more of the jazz.

We rarely use room service ever and after discovering their breakfast room the next day , we may well just stick with that! It was really pricey for what we got . And I hate the cling film on top of everything. Not classy. Or planet friendly
Well in that case I repeat my (not very subtle) request for a trip report ;-)

Agree 100% on the cling film!
__________________
KarenG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
#25
WileyCoyote
Thread Starter
I am not a shopaholic
 
WileyCoyote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 11
Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
Well in that case I repeat my (not very subtle) request for a trip report ;-)

Agree 100% on the cling film!
Will do a trippy and hope to do food report as I go along. Failing on the pre trip thus far . Mainly as the plan is a bit thin. I’ve got as far as the day we are leaving New Orleans but need to up my game on the rest !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in Airlines
On 3rd August 9:48am
The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has conducted a review into airline refund practices during the... Read More »
Posted in Disneyland Paris
On 1st August 1:13pm
With the new Ratatouille ride coming to EPCOT at Walt Disney World, Disney has released... Read More »
Posted in Walt Disney World
On 30th July 9:26am
Disney has not only been welcoming guests back to their theme parks, they have also... Read More »


theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2847
CaxtonFX  $1.2802
Covent Garden FX  $1.2911
FAIRFX  $1.2840
John Lewis  $1.2848
M&S  $1.2622
Post Office  $1.2597
Sainsburys  $1.2775
TESCO  $1.2787
Travelex  $1.2745
Updated: 03:00 06/08/2020
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.0872
CaxtonFX  €1.0784
Covent Garden FX  €1.0894
FAIRFX  €1.0800
John Lewis  €1.0874
M&S  €1.0689
Post Office  €1.0663
Sainsburys  €1.0820
TESCO  €1.0835
Travelex  €1.0800
Updated: 03:00 06/08/2020

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now