Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 12 Aug 19, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
smoggy123
Apprentice Imagineer

smoggy123's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Box of wine in your case.
Old Key West JULY/AUGUST (18 nights, with a Universal hotel thrown in somewhere!) 2015
Old Key West JUNE 2020 (2 WEEKS)
smoggy123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
jocesk
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Pack a box of wine in your case. Less likely to get broken
jocesk is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
FlorayG
Imagineer

FlorayG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 9

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Thanks for all the ideas guys. I will see if i'm allowed to buy at Dublin, if not, well I'm on holiday I'll just buy from France in Epcot. $25 for a decent bottle of wine is barely going to be noticed considering I'm budgeting for a cocktail every night anyway
I've tried the wines on sale in the resorts and all of them were pretty dire IMO
FlorayG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Pottermouse
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by suehen View Post
You could also try the garage near the Boardwalk Resort only about 5 minutes walk from there, I picked up water and snacks but they did have beer and wine.
This. We stayed at the Beach Club and had a wander down one morning to get our supplies. Soooo much cheaper than The Marketplace in the resort. Not a bad selection either, not extensive but satisfied our needs 😂

Wynnfield Inn Sept 00, Spring Hill Suites LBV Oct 07, POR Aug 08 & Aug 09, Sandy Ridge Villa Oct 10, Sheraton Park Anaheim 11, Scottsdale 12, Las Vegas Jun 13, Scottsdale 14, Dallas 15, OKW 16, Cuba 17, Cuba 18, Beach Club 19 & Kraków Nov 19.
Pottermouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pottermouse View Post
This. We stayed at the Beach Club and had a wander down one morning to get our supplies. Soooo much cheaper than The Marketplace in the resort. Not a bad selection either, not extensive but satisfied our needs 😂
This is good to know - I'm staying at Beach Club next month Is the water sold in multi packs or just individual bottles? Thanks.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Sally95
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by smoggy123 View Post
Box of wine in your case.
I have often thought of doing this, as the bag inside seems very sturdy. Has anyone actually tried it?
Sally95 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Pottermouse
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
This is good to know - I'm staying at Beach Club next month Is the water sold in multi packs or just individual bottles? Thanks.
Beer was, so I can imagine the water was too. It is a bit of a walk though so a couple of stops needed to change hands 😂
Head towards the steps to the left hand side of The Boardwalk and go up to the left. Stay left and head towards security and you can see the ‘gas station’ just over the road, under the Sky-liner. Just to the left is a car park used by the cast members working at Epcot (judging by their uniforms). Wouldn’t fancy walking it in the heat of the day though.

Edited at 11:34 PM.
Pottermouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pottermouse View Post
Beer was, so I can imagine the water was too. It is a bit of a walk though so a couple of stops needed to change hands 😂
Head towards the steps to the left hand side of The Boardwalk and go up to the left. Stay left and head towards security and you can see the ‘gas station’ just over the road, under the Sky-liner. Just to the left is a car park used by the cast members working at Epcot (judging by their uniforms). Wouldn’t fancy walking it in the heat of the day though.
Thank you.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Are you on the dining plan? If so why not try one of the single serve bottles from the food court first before you go off looking for a big bottle, it's Sutter Home and very nice I always had one in the fridge in the room ready to drink after a long day in the parks
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
RickT
Imagineer

Mobile

Grab an uber to the closest supermarket.. Buy a bottle for each day then your sorted. 🛒😂🛒😂
Las Vegas 18 - Florida 18 -Holland 18 -Bratislava 18 -Florida 17 -Holland 17 -Rhodes 17 - Kos 17 - France 16-Belgium 16-Holland 16-Germany 16-Sopot Poland 15-Kos 15-DLP SQL 15-Hampton Lakes 14-Hamburg 14- Berlin 13-WestRidge Villas 12-Krakow 12-France 11-Turkey 11-Germany 10-Marbella 10-Jamaica 09-Dublin 09-Dublin 08-Paris 08-Zante Villa 08-Egypt 2008-Rhodes 2008-Sweden 08-Norway 08-Rhodes 07- Huatulco Mexico 07-DLP Magic Circus 2007-Dublin 2007-Sweden 07-Greece 06/05/04-Barcelona 04-Rhodes 02
RickT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List