Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 10 Jul 19, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

How does paying monthly for Annual Pass work?

Looking at the Annual Passes on the DLP website, I can see you can pay monthly, we are looking at possibly going twice over the next 12 months so think this might end up working out better, looking at the Magic Plus pass so €22pm, however the first time I'm looking at going is within the next 4 weeks, is it possible to still do the pay monthly option? Do I do this by calling +33 1 60 30 60 53 and just ask for the pay monthly option? Will they be able to get he pass out to me in time?

Thanks in advance.
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

Sorry one other question, is a child price the same as an adult price for an AP, we would need one for our 4 year old as well.
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

You can set up the monthly payments when you get there. They'll need your IBAN, keep in mind that not all banks can do international direct debits (SEPA is what they quoted me). I tried to set mine up with Bank of Scotland/Halifax and got an email a few days later saying they don't accept it.

Child AP prices are the same as an adult AP.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by dav220588 View Post
You can set up the monthly payments when you get there. They'll need your IBAN, keep in mind that not all banks can do international direct debits (SEPA is what they quoted me). I tried to set mine up with Bank of Scotland/Halifax and got an email a few days later saying they don't accept it.

Child AP prices are the same as an adult AP.
Thanks, I have a bank with Nationwide which apparently have IBAN numbers.

So is this something you need to setup before going over the phone, and then setup pay months whilst there or can you literally just turn up on your first day there and buy your annual pass opting to setup pay monthly?

I take it your then ok to use the pass on your trip? I did read something about not being able to use it for the first few consecutive days?
Old 10 Jul 19, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MK_club1987 View Post
Thanks, I have a bank with Nationwide which apparently have IBAN numbers.

So is this something you need to setup before going over the phone, and then setup pay months whilst there or can you literally just turn up on your first day there and buy your annual pass opting to setup pay monthly?

I take it your then ok to use the pass on your trip? I did read something about not being able to use it for the first few consecutive days?
You can just turn up and buy it there but you'll want to have a printed bank statement with the IBAN visible on it (you can print one off from online banking). You also need to pay a small upfront payment - mine was 60 Euros for the Infinity pass.

The only pass with those restrictions is the Discovery pass, where you can't use the pass for the following 2 days after purchase. You can use the others straight away subject to blockout dates (which don't apply if you stay onsite).
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

You can just turn up and buy it there but you'll want to have a printed bank statement with the IBAN visible on it (you can print one off from online banking). You also need to pay a small upfront payment - mine was 60 Euros for the Infinity pass.

The only pass with those restrictions is the Discovery pass, where you can't use the pass for the following 2 days after purchase. You can use the others straight away subject to blockout dates (which don't apply if you stay onsite).
Ah that's great thanks for the info, seems fairly straight forward.
Old 10 Jul 19, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

Another tip is to try the AP ticket booths at the Studios park. They are the ticket booths most to the right hand side at the Studios, near the bag storage. Most people don't know its there and it never really has a queue, got my AP sorted in like 10 mins a few weeks ago.
Old 10 Jul 19, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

Another tip is to try the AP ticket booths at the Studios park. They are the ticket booths most to the right hand side at the Studios, near the bag storage. Most people don't know its there and it never really has a queue, got my AP sorted in like 10 mins a few weeks ago.
Thanks for the tip! We will be going on the direct Eurostar so wouldn't get into the park until around 14:00, so hopefully shouldn't be too much of a queue, do you need an entry ticket to get to the AP booths?
Old 10 Jul 19, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
GjDisney
Proud to wear my Ears

What annual pass are you intending on buying?

Edit - ignore me just read it

Edited at 10:16 PM.
GjDisney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 19, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MK_club1987 View Post
Thanks for the tip! We will be going on the direct Eurostar so wouldn't get into the park until around 14:00, so hopefully shouldn't be too much of a queue, do you need an entry ticket to get to the AP booths?
Nope they are outside the parks. If you're facing the Studios entrance the ticket booths are on the right, the AP booth is the right most ticket booth.

I bought mine around 3.30pm and there was no queue.