Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 2 Jan 22, 02:37 AM  
Link to this Post
chelynnah
VIP Dibber

chelynnah's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Dining Credit Package- where’s the credit

Edit: Full update on receiving and how to use in Post 21

——-

Anyone heading there now or tomorrow who booked the package with the dining credits?

Hubby is heading over in the 4th to do the Dopey and I’m the one who does all the organising etc, so everything is new to him (he’s using my MDE as well).

I just want him to be prepared for everything and am hoping the credit QR code actually shows up somewhere before he heads off so he’s got it handy.

Does anyone who’s going to be there a day or two earlier know, or have you heard, is it supposed to come via email, or be somewhere in MDE?

I’ve managed to find some screenshots I saved of the offer terms, but I haven’t been able to find anything current or further specific information.

I’m sure he/we will figure it out, but it’s always helpful if someone else has experienced it.

If no one has then I’ll come back after we have it sorted and share how it works for others using it.
WDW several trips as a child; WDW 1993 on working vacation; DLP Sept 2003 - Newport Bay Hotel; WDW January 2007 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; DLP Sept 2008 - DLH; WDW/US/BG January 2013 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; WDW/US and MVMCP Nov 2015 - offsite townhouse; DLP Sept 2016 - Hotel B&B; WDW Feb 2017 - POFQ; DLP June 2017 - SL GF; DLP Sept 2017 - NPB CC; DLP Nov 2018 - SL; WDW Feb 2019 - WDW Princess Half POFQ; DLP Sept 2019 - SL & DLH;

Edited at 11:53 PM.
chelynnah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 22, 06:35 AM  
Link to this Post
jue40
VIP Dibber

Hi there
I dont go till mid Feb so dont know for sure but found an information sheet that quotes:

WHAT IS A DISNEY DINING CREDIT?
Your Disney Dining Credit will be sent to you in the form of a
digital Walt Disney World Resort – Dining Promo Card. You
will be sent your digital card on the day of your arrival, to the
email address provided at time of check-in to your Disney
Resort hotel.

So I think an email on day of arrival?
Julie
2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2018 - July/August - Hard Rock & Beach Club/Boardwalk
2013 - July/August - New York, Boston and Orlando
2017 - June - Contemporary 2018 - Solo Yacht Club
2022 Feb & August
2023 Jan
jue40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 22, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
chelynnah
VIP Dibber

chelynnah's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Thanks. That’s pretty much the same as what I found and remembered it saying (though I also vaguely remember something about it being in MDE as well).

I’m hoping it’s as straightforward as it sounds. And fingers crossed there is a way to add it to MDE to use with mobile order.

I hate being the first one to trial something new. I hope it’s pretty easy for him because with doing the Dopey he doesn’t have a lot of park time to spare. (In bed early and on the bus to the races each day around 3am). If it was a normal trip I wouldn’t be too bothered about figuring it out as we go.
WDW several trips as a child; WDW 1993 on working vacation; DLP Sept 2003 - Newport Bay Hotel; WDW January 2007 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; DLP Sept 2008 - DLH; WDW/US/BG January 2013 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; WDW/US and MVMCP Nov 2015 - offsite townhouse; DLP Sept 2016 - Hotel B&B; WDW Feb 2017 - POFQ; DLP June 2017 - SL GF; DLP Sept 2017 - NPB CC; DLP Nov 2018 - SL; WDW Feb 2019 - WDW Princess Half POFQ; DLP Sept 2019 - SL & DLH;
chelynnah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 22, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Would you mind posting how it all works out receiving the credits?
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 22, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
pudding
Very Serious Dibber

I arrive Wednesday so wanted to know too,also when its loaded on can you just use it whenever you want like the last dining credit as surely its not loaded daily,if its a gift card loaded you could probably use it all in one day if you wanted too if you know what i mean,

Pudding
pudding is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 22, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post

I reckon it will be on your room card and you will probably be able to load it on your phone from the e mail
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 22, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Zeddykins
Getting to know the DIBB

Also interested in how this works, as flying Tuesday to run the Dopey as well (assuming negative test Monday morning - fingers crossed).
Zeddykins is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 22, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
floridafever
Earning More Ears

Hi I arrived yesterday and still haven’t received emails for dining credit for 2 room bookings reception staff at Caribbean Beach didn’t know anything about it and said I will have to call Walt Disney travel company, pretty disappointed having to chase this up but on a positive at least we are here.
floridafever is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 22, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by floridafever View Post
Hi I arrived yesterday and still haven’t received emails for dining credit for 2 room bookings reception staff at Caribbean Beach didn’t know anything about it and said I will have to call Walt Disney travel company, pretty disappointed having to chase this up but on a positive at least we are here.
Oh, that's not good! Did you book direct with Disney? Hopefully it'll get resolved soon for you.
Just a thought - have you checked your spam folder to make sure the email hasn't ended up in there?

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 22, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandobelle
VIP Dibber

Orlandobelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Originally Posted by floridafever View Post
That's disappointing 😞
Orlandobelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List