Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 25 Jan 22, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
rudie111
Apprentice Imagineer

How many days do you spend in each park?

We are trying to plan our April break. We expect we will want to go to each Disney park twice.

Sea World & Busch Gardens have been factored in for a single visit to each. Would 1 visit generally be enough or do you usually factor in additional trips to SW & BG? We are 2 adults & an 8 year old girl
rudie111 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

I don't visit SW these days but I rarely see it mentioned for more than 1 day per park in other people's itineraries. I'm sure you'll be fine with that.

For Disney, I do 2 days at MK (more like 1.5) and 1 at the others and that's more than enough for me. And none of those would be full days, sometimes it's just a few hours. But I'm cherry picking my favourite things rather than trying to see/do everything, so the time to get through my list has gotten much smaller over the years. I spend more time at the resorts now.

Edited at 02:54 PM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

For us it would be 2 days each Disney park, 1 each in the water parks, the remainder of the time would be pool days, shopping and mooching! Or Universal/Seaworld the odd day.
Old 25 Jan 22, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicki G
Imagineer

Nicki G's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 7
I am returning with my 10 and 8 yr olds this year after a 4 year break. We aren't doing sea world but spent a day there last time, which was enough. I would say a day at Busch Gardens will be enough too. Disney we are planning on 2 days at MK and the others likely one day but we will decide depending on what rides everyone wants to do and how easy that is to achieve. The first time we did a couple of shorter days in each park rather than one long day.

Enjoy

Nicki
Nicki G is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

2. One full day in each and one afternoon and evening so you see everything plus I love the water parks so at least 2 in each of those.
I think one is enough for BG and Seaworld we usually split BG in to two long half days and stay overnight there so afternoon and evening and then morning the next day x
Old 25 Jan 22, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

I could do a week just in MK and another in Epcot! Sadly budget won’t allow a long enough holiday…

On both of our previous trips we went to MK for 2 whole days and popped in for an hour or so about 5 times. Epcot 2 days and 2 half days. AK we only did a day and a half and HS only a day and a few hours.

It isn’t so easy now with booking parks as you can’t park hop till 2pm so we will have to change our strategy next time.

We stayed over at Universal so did two and a half days there.

Also spent a day in Disney Spirngs (or Downtown Disney as it was then).
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
flossy_h
Excited about Disney

We are doing Disney only this time. One day each park but then for Epcot and MK an evening to see the fireworks.
flossy_h is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
baggies
Very Serious Dibber

baggies's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
If you are going over easter bear in mind parks are busier.

With an 8yo, 2 days MK might not be enough, would never have been for my DS back in the day.

HS definitely 2 days could be 3 depending on interest.

AK and EP max 1.5 days.

0.5 one or both disney waterparks

If you are doing Busch and Seaworld, are you also doing Discovery Cove, if not check out the prices would be a better option.

I have not been to SW for a long time but was definitely a 1 day visit, never been to busch so no experience,
Oct 2005 DLP Newport Bay Hotel
May 2004 i-Drive, Oct 1995 i-Drive
baggies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
rudie111
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for all the replies. We are found discovery cove. I’ll plan for a day at each BG & SW. we only have 1 day planned so far for Epcot but I expect we will do a few evenings there also. We are staying offsite
rudie111 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Incarniac
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
We usually go two times to each Disney park, and usually a third to Magic Kingdom. The first few days we get there early (and leave in the afternoon unless we feel otherwise), then later on the trip we go on in the afternoon and into the evening.

The final trip to MK is on the last evening before we fly back, to catch the fireworks (even if we’ve seen them already on that trip).

(We also stay offsite.)
Incarniac is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List