Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 25 Apr 20, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Eeyore rocks
VIP Dibber

Eeyore rocks's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
I do hope your beans grow again. Runner beans are the only thing I’ve ever been able to grow well, didn’t plant them this year but in the past we have filled our freezer, ate them every week and provided all our families with bag fulls of beans
I hope we are that successful as I love them...it’s part of a homeschooling project with my granddaughter. 🙂

Orlando..Feb 1998, Jun 2003, Nov 2004, Dec 2008, Nov 2009, Aug 2010, Nov 2010, Sep 2011, Nov 2012, Nov 2013, Oct 2014, Sept 2015, Nov 2015, Sept 16, Jan 2017, Nov 2017, Jan 2018, June 2018, Dec 2018, June 2019, Dec 2019, Feb 2022, May 2023, Oct 2024.

Las Vegas..Dec 1998, Jan 2002, Jan 2004, Jan 2005, May 2006, Mar 2009, Apr 2011, Jan 2012, Aug 2012, Jan 2013, Feb 2014, Feb 2015 Feb 2016, Nov 2016.

New York...Nov 2018, Dec 2021.
Eeyore rocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 20, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
I’m in! Now... 🤔 let me think of something interesting to say? 😂

Kat
It doesn’t have to be interesting 😂🤣
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 20, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Eeyore rocks View Post
I hope we are that successful as I love them...it’s part of a homeschooling project with my granddaughter. 🙂
What a lovely homeschooling project, I know our children have loved ‘trying’ to grow veg with us when they were small. I found it does encourage them to eat more veg too. Fingers crossed for you xx
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 20, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
I tried taking cuttings of my neighbours Chillean Potato vine, (potato plant?) its a beautiful purple flowering thingy, that trails over into our garden, so far, they are not fairing well! I dont think I am as green fingered as I thought.

I also have a baby tomato plant a kind person let me ‘adopt’ which I am treating like a pet, on the windowsill, its called very imaginatively ‘Tommy’
Just looked up the Chilean potato vine, it looks beautiful. Apparently it needs a lot of sunshine. I hope you have success with it xx
Old 25 Apr 20, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

I got a few of those little pots from M&S that grows things like peppers, pansies, cress and the like (yes I am a child!) and I’m looking forward to growing them. Maybe I’ll be the new Alan Titchmarsh?

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 20, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
I got a few of those little pots from M&S that grows things like peppers, pansies, cress and the like (yes I am a child!) and I’m looking forward to growing them. Maybe I’ll be the new Alan Titchmarsh?

Kat
Either you will or I will be 😂 Please post photos of anything you manage to grow
Old 25 Apr 20, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

DD which is your favourite place you visit with your caravan. I love hearing other peoples experiences.
Old 25 Apr 20, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
HevaDuck
Apprentice Imagineer

What a lovely light hearted thread
I'm not green fingered at all but love getting pots and hanging baskets for the summer can't wait for out local garden centres to open so I can fill some wooden planters DH made me
Looking forward to seeing some pics of everyones progress

Edited at 11:25 PM.
HevaDuck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 20, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by greekgranny View Post
DD which is your favourite place you visit with your caravan. I love hearing other peoples experiences.
Pembrokeshire. Without a doubt, as it’s so unspoilt and never overcrowded even in high season. Beautiful coastline and lots of lovely walks. We’ve been going there years and often find a new hidden gem.

We also love the Cotswolds. Lots of pretty villages to visit. We stay at Adam Henson’s farm park (BBC Countryfile presenter) caravan park which is lovely for peace and quiet and countryside walks and had the farm park for children

We used to love Cornwall too when our boys were young but it’s too crowded now and very expensive.

Where is your favourite place to go?
Old 25 Apr 20, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by HevaDuck View Post
What a lovely light hearted thread
I'm not green fingered at all but love getting pots and hanging baskets for the summer can't wait for out local garden centres to open so I can fill some wooden planters DH made me
Looking forward to seeing some pics of everyones progress
Please post photos of your planters too. I love hanging baskets but feel they are too advanced for me 😂