Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 17 May 21, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Alllovedisney
slightly serious Dibber

I have to say, when I listened, I listened back to that comment a couple of times. And I did think he seemed like a student rushing their essay without having understood the subject very well. It was very mixed up given he was exercising it then and there!
DLP (offsite) Sep 1998 WDW (offsite) Nov 2002 DLP (DCR) Jan 2005 DLP (DCR) Nov 2009 DLP (SF) Oct 2010 DLP (DLH) Feb 2013 St Petes & WDW (SSR) Sep/Aug 2016 DLP (DCR) Sep 2017 DLP (offsite Explorers) Dec 2017 DLP (DCR) May 2018 DLP (DCR) Sep 2018 DLP (HC for Disney Performing Arts) July 2019.
Alllovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

The many things Harry has said over the past few months just goes to show how ill-prepared he is for the big world. Now being able to speak and act for himself (well what the Mrs allows) he opens his mouth and constantly puts his foot in it. He needs to stop telling everyone else how to behave and learn to do so himself.
His upbringing was the protected Royal Family, his employment background was the Army, both which had fairly clear boundaries. Now he is let loose he makes a mess of things.
He needs to learn that he doesn’t know everything, in fact he knows very little about the real world. He seems so full of self-righteousness and forgets that he is no longer protected and respected for being a Prince. His constant lecturing from privilege will become a joke.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Or he will learn ...
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
Or he will learn ...
I’m not sure that he can before he gets so tedious no-one will care. He is the original one-trick pony in a field of thoroughbreds. (Hope that makes sense ).
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bonnies mum View Post
I’m not sure that he can before he gets so tedious no-one will care. He is the original one-trick pony in a field of thoroughbreds. (Hope that makes sense ).
Depends how smart Meghan is , I doubt she was thrilled at his comment !
If she is as devious as some think , then she’s likely to make sure he doesn’t do it again.

Edited at 09:52 AM.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
jim jehosofat
Imagineer

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt
jim jehosofat is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
rasmus
Imagineer

rasmus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
For someone who used to go on and on about how much he hated the media he certainly seems to like them now.

I thought maybe Prince Phillips funeral might have been a good opportunity to make amends but as soon as he goes back to California he starts spouting off again. 🙄

Is he really that daft or just brainwashed by certain things? 🤔
January 2019-Cabana bay/Homewood suites
rasmus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
TractorBoy
Imagineer

TractorBoy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
Depends how smart Meghan is , I doubt she was thrilled at his comment !
If she is as devious as some think , then she’s likely to make sure he doesn’t do it again.
I appreciate that for you they can do no wrong but the time as come for the pair of them to keep their mouths shut!

They have already caused massive upset within the royal family with outrageous comments they knew Her Majesty and others would not reply to.

Now for them to question the US Constitution is only going to distance them from the real world.

Totally agree with the poster earlier.

She is loading the gun and he is firing the bullets

Not going to end well IMHO!
Old 17 May 21, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by rasmus View Post
For someone who used to go on and on about how much he hated the media he certainly seems to like them now.

I thought maybe Prince Phillips funeral might have been a good opportunity to make amends but as soon as he goes back to California he starts spouting off again. 🙄

Is he really that daft or just brainwashed by certain things? 🤔
I sometimes wonder if he has a vein providing blood from his brain, direct to another part of his anatomy.
It may well be that as this part begins to function, the brain closes down as the blood flows away from it.

I must add that I did not study human biology whilst at School.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 11:39 AM.
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
He's probably trying to attract more media attention, perhaps to help sell his wife's new book that is due out in a couple of weeks time?

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread