Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 12 Sep 21, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
WindyMiller2
Very Serious Dibber

WindyMiller2's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
I met Tim Tracker at Cali Grill brunch one year and I personally found him to be a very nice guy. I do still enjoy their vlogs maybe even more as they are paying their way at Disney and Universal with hopefully honest reviews. Also Jackson is super cute.
WindyMiller2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Robyn89
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
They were for a long time the only vloggers I watched although I have started to watch a few more over the last year. At the same time over the last year the Trackers have grown less relevant for us as so much of their video is now devoted to Jackson, and as an adult party we are starting to find this a bit boring and we don’t get as much useful information from them. But I recognise that there are other people that would find the change in style / content makes them more relevant for them.

We watched something yesterday about the Trackers being dropped. I think it is very disappointing that Disney and Universal allowed themselves to be swayed by somebody with such an obvious vendetta against them.
We’ve had the opposite experience to you - we never really watched them until they had Jackson, he’s a month or so younger than our DS so now we watch their vlogs all of the time 😃. Totally understand where you’re coming from though - until we had a child we weren’t all that interested in watching more family orientated vlogs. My husband loves Paging Mr Morrow and Super Enthused as they show him all the good craft beer on offer at the various festivals 🤣
Robyn89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida Gator
Apprentice Imagineer

I like them and still watch some of their vlogs although like some others have mentioned, their content is a little less relevant to us now that they focus a lot on Jackson. I am disappointed disney and universal dropped them from the media list. They had addressed the issues that were raised from the past. Even worse if it was due to other/another vloggers complaints. I do like that their content now seems more honest and impartial
Florida Gator is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

Really narrow minded of both universal and Disney in my opinion I love there blogs can’t watch at the moment as we were supposed to be there now but still one of our favs.
Old 12 Sep 21, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
There is another forum where people just complain about vloggers and these have a lot of threads about them.

Pure jealousy, bitterness and quite sad really of these people. I wouldn’t be surprised if they had instigated complaints.

We like watching them but more the parks than home blogs.
Old 12 Sep 21, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Robyn89 View Post
We’ve had the opposite experience to you - we never really watched them until they had Jackson, he’s a month or so younger than our DS so now we watch their vlogs all of the time 😃. Totally understand where you’re coming from though - until we had a child we weren’t all that interested in watching more family orientated vlogs. My husband loves Paging Mr Morrow and Super Enthused as they show him all the good craft beer on offer at the various festivals 🤣
Just watched Paging Mr Morrow talking about his life growing up,Nate is my favourite Vlogger and omg this one had me in tears,such a lovely genuine guy.Anyone who watches him in the parks,do watch this one too.
Scotsmomma2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Weddingnyc
Apprentice Imagineer

I love watching the Trackers too, it was through reading the Dibb many years ago that I started watching their vlogs. I dip in and out now and again, but mainly because I found it depressing when each of our holidays was cancelled and we don't have anything booked. I'm sure I'll start watching again once we know we are going back to Florida.
NY and Boston July 2020
Weddingnyc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
VIP Dibber

I only started watching them last year, too, and really enjoy their videos. Some interest me more than others - which is natural.

I agree they seem like decent, considerate, friendly people. They may have made mistakes in the past --- who hasn't one way or another? --- but, honestly, if you can't change without people harping back all the time, how is society ever going to move on? I don't imagine whatever they said/did was anything like the whole story of who they were in the past and isn't the story of who they are now at all.

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Triciamcl
VIP Dibber

Triciamcl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
We also love the Trackers, our kids are all up now but we find them to be very honest in their reviews and give lots of great tips etc. Ive watched Mr Morrow a couple of times but not so keen tbh, at times I do find it a bit boring when it seems to revolve around Jackson at times but hes super cute and what first time parents wouldnt do the same...I just Fast Forward at some bits. Agree its short sighted of both Universal and Disney, hard to believe they would be swayed by a jealous Vlogger but life is strange at times. The Trackers will remain my favs just been watching their coverage of Halloween visits and thoroughly enjoyed them !

2010 DOUBLETREE RESORT
2011 DOUBLETREE RESORT
2012 DOUBLETREE RESORT
2015 POFQ, RPR and DOUBLETREE RESORT
2017 POFQ

2022 POFQ & Cabana Bay
Triciamcl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

I know of the person who trolled them, the videos that he posts are nasty, vile videos! I think Tim and Jenn seem like genuinely nice people!
I came across a website that pretty much slates anybody on social media platforms and I just dont understand it. People sit on whatever device they have and are just nasty about normal people - I don't understand it at all!
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List