Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 Nov 21, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

Arrow Covid Testing Places Disneyland California - All Info In First Post

As the travel ban has now been removed and people are starting to travel back to California and Disneyland, I thought we should have a thread about the Covid Testing options for those going to Disneyland California and the wider California area.

Just for clarification

Vaccinated adults do not need to take a Covid test 3 to 5 days after arrival.

Children under the age of 18
Children under the age of 18 who are not fully vaccinated are exempt from the quarantine requirement but must take a test 3 to 5 days after arrival and should self-isolate should any symptoms develop or if they test positive.

From live reports from UK Tourists from November 8 and November 9, families are not being asked about the 3 - 5 day tests for under 18's.

All the information is being collected and checked by the airlines.

Parents / guardians sign the attestation form on behalf of under 18's and it is given digitally or by a printed form or both to the airline.

When families are going through the security and immigration checks, USA Homelands Security Agents are doing the same checks they did before Covid, checking that the airline collected the correct documents, ESTA and attestation form, checking passports, asking you questions about your trip, the fingerprint and eye scan etc etc.

It is the responsibility of the parents / guardians of the under 18's to do the 3- 5 day test once in USA.

There is no information about what type of tests need to be done or whether the tests need to be supervised.

There is no information about who to report the results of the tests to or if you need to show proof that the tests have been done.

There is no information about if anyone in USA will check if the tests have been.

Covid Testing For Travel and Visitors To Anaheim

COVID-19 testing is available at five city sites and across Anaheim.

It is available to anyone, with or without symptoms, and to those with and without insurance.

Some of our sites also offer vaccines. You can find out more at Anaheim.net/vaccines.

Diagnostic testing is at no cost to those being tested. Insurers are billed and are required to cover costs with no copayment. For those without insurance, federal funding covers the cost.

Specialized travel testing, rapid tests and other options do come with a cost, ranging from $99 to $299.

Diagnostic tests are a molecular swab sample known as polymerise chain reaction, or PCR, testing, the standard for determining COVID-19 infection.

Results generally are texted or emailed to within one to three days, sometimes within 24 hours.

Walk Up Testing - Need To Make An Appointment
Anaheim City Hall
200 S. Anaheim Blvd.
Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
covidclinic/anaheim/

Brookhurst Community Center
2271 Crescent Ave.
Mondays, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
covidclinic/anaheim-brookhurst/

ARTIC
Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center
2626 E. Katella Ave.
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with alternative hours and days on Anaheim Ducks game days
**$45 rapid antigen with 20-minute results for game day testing!**
covidclinic/anaheim-katella-ave/

East Anaheim Gymnasium
8165 E. Santa Ana Canyon Road
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
covidclinic/anaheim-gym/

Stoddard Park
1901 9th St., near Wakefield Avenue
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
covidclinic/stoddard-park-anaheim/

Drive Through Testing- Need To Make An Appointment
Rite Aid
1035 N Magnolia Ave
Phone (714) 527-2396
Store Open Time 7:00am-10:00pm
riteaid/pharmacy/ser...id-19-testing#

CVS
1676 W Katella Ave, Anaheim,
cvs/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing

CVS
510 S Beach Blvd, Anaheim

CVS
611 S Brookhurst St, Anaheim,

Covid Testing At Your Hotel
7am to 10pm
Make Appointment covidtestcourier/

Covid Testing At LAX Airport
7am to 7pm
Make Appointment flylax/travelsafely?...NCdE#CovidTest

Edited at 01:33 PM.
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 21, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Thanks for this.
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

Not applicable to me personally but some very good info here. Nice of you to put it together to help others

Edited at 09:46 AM.
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dismamx2 View Post
Not applicable to me personally but some very good info here. Nice of you to put it together to help others
I found all this info at the start of 2021,when there was no sign of the USA travel ban being removed and international travel out of Ireland was also banned. I wanted to find information about Covid testing in Anaheim as back then we had no idea what the requirements would be.

It does not apply to me now as a vaccinated adult, but seeing all the confusion and lack of information in the Walt Disney World section, I decided to share the information I had saved for Anaheim, so that families travelling to Disneyland have testing information if they need it.
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 21, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Donzy
Trainee Dibber

Hopefully this will change by august… am I right in thinking although we are double jabbed we’d still have to take kids to be tested?
Donzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 21, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Donzy View Post
Hopefully this will change by august… am I right in thinking although we are double jabbed we’d still have to take kids to be tested?
Fully vaccinated adults do not need to get tested 3 to 5 days after arrival.

Under 18's are classed as unvaccinated, and have to take a test 3 to 5 days after arrival.

Right now there is no further information about the type of tests need for under 18's.
Old 8 Nov 21, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Jojo
Imagineer

Jojo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 23
I can only see testing after arrival as being "reccomended" on the cdc website. Can you share where it says it must be done ?

I know under 18s need to be tested for LA County eg Universal but Disney doesn't seem to have these requirements
Old 9 Nov 21, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Looks like taking an NHS test will tick the boxes, but good info nonetheless for those who want to do that.
Old 9 Nov 21, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Donzy
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Looks like taking an NHS test will tick the boxes, but good info nonetheless for those who want to do that.
Taking lateral flows with us?
Donzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 21, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

bumping this up, as the information is important, can it be made a sticky @stu