Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 10 Jan 22, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Mamacoco71
Getting to know the DIBB

Husband has left me

I’ve been a member for a while. Not a well known member!

I’m currently working out how I will ever want to or can live again on my own. Early days. I’m 50, he’s my, or was my whole world.

This is my new full time account. I hope to make and plan new holidays in the future. No history on this account.

People are suffering much worse and I’ll be ok just not right now. Convincing you or myself I’m not sure.
Mamacoco71 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 22, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

Mobile

I am sorry to hear this. I hope you have good support around you x
dreamadream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 22, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
pritch
Apprentice Imagineer

pritch's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
i went to disney /universal for 3 weeks to sort my head out on my own, it worked
Liki Tiki Resort Kissimee 09, Homewood Suites 10 Disneyland Anaheim 11. Coco Key I drive 12. AKL Arusha view 16. Ramada Maingate Kissimee 16, Disney All Star Music 16 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando 14/16/18/19/22 Serlago suites kissimmee 16 /22 Continental plaza i drive 16 Wakuhula Suites cocoa beach 16. International Palms cocoa beach 14/18/22, Hilton Cocoa Beach 08. Disney Dolphin 18
pritch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 22, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Sorry to hear this, yes people are going through worse, but you need to allow your hurt and pain to be acknowledged. I hope you have a good network of family and friends to support you through this difficult time. Hugs to you xx
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 22, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Sorry to hear your news, be strong, you’ll get there x
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 22, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Mamacoco71
Getting to know the DIBB

Thanks for the replies not sure why I posted just helps to write it down I guess.

Fingers crossed in the future you’ll see me popping up asking for advice. On solo trips I’m afraid
Mamacoco71 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 22, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmie2016
Imagineer

Sending you love and strength x
Old 10 Jan 22, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Sorry to hear this. Was in a similar situation a few years ago. Take the time to grieve but trust me, it does get better. I love living on my own now.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 22, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
stacy87
Very Serious Dibber

So sorry to hear this. There will always be people going through worse, but that doesn’t mean this is any less horrid for you to deal with.

I’m about to do my first solo WDW trip. I’ve only done a few solo trips, and they have been very short, as I have been single for quite a few years now after an abusive relationship. Solo travel really does wonders for you. It is a great confidence boost, and I really enjoy my own company now, whereas a few years ago I would have hated to be on my own.

You will get there, it will take time. We’re all here for you when you need us 😊
Coronado Springs - May 2024
All Star Movies - Jan 2025
stacy87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 22, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

Sending you a big hug, what a shock it must have been for you. Be kind. There is always someone on here ready to lend an ear, or give advise where they can
sam7 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List