Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 18 Jan 22, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
glenandem
Apprentice Imagineer

tanger outlet Daytona any good?

as above were thinking of heading over there to check the tanga outlet out as ive not been that impressed with the 2 Orlando Simon's outlets this week, as always fairly overcrowded but just no real bargains!
going to head over to the Tampa outlet when we go Busch but never done the tanga Daytona outlet!

Edited at 03:05 PM.
glenandem is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
barryp1
Imagineer

The Tanger outlet is like a large Dalton park if that helps. A list of stores is available online.

Prices in Daytona are likely to be lower than Orlando.
barryp1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 22, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

I wouldn’t make a special long journey to outlets for bargains if I’m honest.

We were in Florida on the Gulf Coast over Christmas/New Year 2021 & visited both Tampa & Ellenton outlets.
Dismal compared to our previous visits (last being Christmas 2019).

We’re 3-4 times a year visitors & were struck by how empty the rails & shelves were of stock, how much floor space was empty where in the past there would have been tables, rails & displays of items and how expensive it all was compared to here in the U.K.

Edited at 11:31 PM.
scooby99 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 22, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
glenandem
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by scooby99 View Post
I wouldn’t make a special long journey to outlets for bargains if I’m honest.

We were in Florida on the Gulf Coast over Christmas/New Year 2021 & visited both Tampa & Ellenton outlets.
Dismal compared to our previous visits (last being Christmas 2019).

We’re 3-4 times a year visitors & were struck by how empty the rails & shelves were of stock, how much floor space was empty where in the past there would have been tables, rails & displays of items and how expensive it all was compared to here in the U.K.
Totally agree, we was over at nasa and missed tanger last time so wanted to explore it but like u say there’s just no real bargains about here at the moment and a fair few shops empty or look like they’re selling off the old not wanted stock!
Went back to vinelands yesterday and wife used to love a good mk bag bargain or two and she said she can get better deals and bags in uk like Cheshire oaks.
We went in sunglass hut and I seen the very same prada sunglasses I’d bought at Manchester airport for £130 for $260😯
Lots of other things that the wife says was same or cheaper in uk, we brought a lot of dollars with us to spend and it’s not getting spent at the moment other than food😂
glenandem is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List