Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 23 Jan 22, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitchesmumanddad
VIP Dibber

HHN VIP tour - any Dibbers done this ?

Im going to do this in October. Its going to cost about $600 including my entry ticket, but time is short in Oct and I want to go on a Sat night 29th Oct - so Im guessing most expensive.

Interested in any tips or tales
Old 23 Jan 22, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishgirl1
VIP Dibber

I would love to hear about this as well, never been to HHN before and hope to just catch it early September
scottishgirl1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 22, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

2 of our boys and then GF now wife’s did it a good few years ago and loved it they did all the houses etc
I think it might be even better value now as they are so busy
You are a braver woman than me that’s for sure
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 22, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
My daughter has done this tour & really enjoyed it. Only trouble is she’s spoiled now - says she wouldn’t go again without theVIP experience. Lol

One tip that might work - if you’re going solo:
During the Cafe la Bamba reception, she ‘weighed up’ the other people & ‘chose’ a group who seemed to be having the most fun. When it was her turn to be assigned (to a group) she asked the US employee if she could join the ‘happy’ group & he said yes.

& she had a great time with them!
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 22, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitchesmumanddad
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by disneywiseowl View Post
My daughter has done this tour & really enjoyed it. Only trouble is she’s spoiled now - says she wouldn’t go again without theVIP experience. Lol

One tip that might work - if you’re going solo:
During the Cafe la Bamba reception, she ‘weighed up’ the other people & ‘chose’ a group who seemed to be having the most fun. When it was her turn to be assigned (to a group) she asked the US employee if she could join the ‘happy’ group & he said yes.

& she had a great time with them!
Hey thats a great idea ! Yeah a group of singles / funsters who are a laugh and enjoy a drink would suit me immensely
Old 23 Jan 22, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Whitequeen
Imagineer

Whitequeen's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We did it in 2017. It was really good. HHNs have got stupidly busy now so just having an express pass isn't enough anymore so if you can afford it and are short of time definitely do it.
You get to stop at places along the way for drinks for instance in Men in Black with the aliens sitting at desks that you usually only see from above.
I don't remember what food was at the Reception, I'm afraid.

West Coast Visits-5
Whitequeen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 22, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
LunaNyteskye
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneywiseowl View Post
Same!

I did this with my DD in 2019 and I'm so glad I did. It was expensive but definitely worth it IMO.

There's a separate entrance for the RIP tours. You get straight in and go to a cafe (can't remember which one) where there is a buffet and non-alcoholic drinks available, plus a cash bar for alcoholic drinks. There are some scare actors going around too.

Your guide then takes you round all of the houses, giving an explanation/back story of each one before you go in. Not gonna lie, it felt good walking past the thousands in the queues and walking straight in!

You also get straight in to the shows with designated seating for your group. You go back to the cafe at several points throughout the night for refreshments and snacks.

We were on one of the first tours of the evening and finished around midnight so we still had time to have a wander and do some rides before we went back to the hotel.

Was a great night and would definitely do it again if/when we ever get back.

October 2009 Sequoia Lodge Disneyland Paris;
October 2011 Kissimmee Villa;
October 2013 Port Orleans Riverside WDW;
November 2015 Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa;
November 2016 Hotel Santa Fe Disneyland Paris;
October 2019 Animal Kingdom Lodge WDW, DIBB Villa, Hard Rock Hotel & Grand Floridian WDW

Edited at 10:48 AM.
LunaNyteskye is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List